What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Quantum Leap is way underrated. People talk about all time shows (Friends, Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, etc) and QL never gets mentioned. That show was epic. 

If they ever add it to a streaming service I am going to binge watch that ish.

This may be the first time I actually agree with something you’ve said. Most of your opinions are complete garbage, but you got this one right. Hope this is the beginning of a good change for you.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Quantum Leap is way underrated. People talk about all time shows (Friends, Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, etc) and QL never gets mentioned. That show was epic. 

All music, TV, and other media is free as of like 1995.

7 hours ago, Csonka Trucks said:

Is netflix 4k worth it?

If you have a good 4k HDR tv I'd say it is, it's not that much extra per month and all Netflix originals are in 4k hdr.

Now if you don't watch Netflix for the Netflix originals then no it's not, as far as I know most 3rd party content isn't in 4k.

Edited by rob_shadows

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Boy, do I have some news for you.

https://www.nbc.com/quantum-leap

You can watch it on the NBC app on your AppleTV too.

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pwny, I have a legit question that is going to make me look stupid. I bought a puppy, it chewed up my plugged in laptop charger. How did she not get electrocuted and die?

Well. The simple answer is your puppy is Ultron. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pwny, I have a legit question that is going to make me look stupid. I bought a puppy, it chewed up my plugged in laptop charger. How did she not get electrocuted and die?

Or Thanos.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Not a stupid question.

The box-like thing on your laptop power supply converts the 120 AC volts from the outlet to DC volts for the computer’s use. Almost all laptop chargers are 19 volts. So any harm done to the dog would be no worse than licking a couple 9 volt batteries. 

The resistance for humans is enough so that you can close a circuit on at least 9v and you won’t feel anything unless the skin is wet. I’m pretty certain that animals have higher resistance levels, but don’t quote me on that. The resistance of dog skin is also probably enough so that it also wouldn’t even be as painful as it is for humans. At worst case scenario, he got a very slight electrical burn, but I doubt even that happened.

Now if he chewed through a cable for a light or something like that, that could be different.

• Like 1