What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, D82 said:
23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I like alcohol.

I love alcohol.

Alcohol loves me. Always treats me right tbh

except blackberry whiskey. that treats nobody right. 

Edited by Dome

Just now, ET80 said:

This is a thing? Has somebody been tried and executed for it yet?

I was already at level 11 frustration about the whole situation. When I came back and found out that's what they grabbed me when I said "a good whiskey, don't care on brand" i about snapped. now sitting on the porch, watching this big fat tree burn down to nothing, they're looking outside at me like I'm a crazy person that just stumbled onto the property. ya'll just wait till I get good and tree'd up! I'll drink that whole GD bottle in one sitting. 

i need an attitude adjustment. if this tree and this fruit whiskey can't do it, we're in trouble.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was already at level 11 frustration about the whole situation. When I came back and found out that's what they grabbed me when I said "a good whiskey, don't care on brand" i about snapped. now sitting on the porch, watching this big fat tree burn down to nothing, they're looking outside at me like I'm a crazy person that just stumbled onto the property. ya'll just wait till I get good and tree'd up! I'll drink that whole GD bottle in one sitting. 

i need an attitude adjustment. if this tree and this fruit whiskey can't do it, we're in trouble.

Pound it. You'll either be good and drunk or throwing up. Either way, this day is over and you're not responsible for what happens. Then tomorrow you can buy whatever you want.

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Indeed, but sneakier. Some brave soul is going to come in here and say "well ketchup isn't that bad if you just put a little on fries".

I just want to say in advance - **** that guy.

Well it just figures the guy that comes in here is tyty. By gosh. 

My work makes ketchup completely from scratch and puts bourbon in it and it’s not half bad. The aioli is still preferable there tho