What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It is so Gdamn annoying how brazen they get.  I have been threatened so many times to get sued, to have the police called on me, for my hotel to get reported to the authorities, for them to contact the ADA... Everything.  It's so Gdamn annoying because the people with legitimate service animals are always totally okay with the two questions, even answering them for me before I ask them, and it's the ones with the BS "emotional support" animals that say it's illegal. 

The best is when they pop off with “YOU CANT ASK IF IM DISABLED” cause they have that one locked loaded and ready to go, then realize what I asked them is “Is that a trained service animal?”

usually takes em a bit to to recover from that one lol 

I read earlier that the NFL estimates there are 300M NFL fans that have 1 team they root for (as in, not just general football fans). Of those 300M, 26M are Cowboys fans and 21M are Steelers fans.

It seems a bit crazy to me. Especially because the Cowboys (and Steelers) equal the same size as the rest of their division combined. Its a bit more insane for the Cowboys because NYC is a mecca of population, and Philly/DC arent small markets by any measure. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I read earlier that the NFL estimates there are 300M NFL fans that have 1 team they root for (as in, not just general football fans). Of those 300M, 26M are Cowboys fans and 21M are Steelers fans.

It seems a bit crazy to me. Especially because the Cowboys (and Steelers) equal the same size as the rest of their division combined. Its a bit more insane for the Cowboys because NYC is a mecca of population, and Philly/DC arent small markets by any measure. 

Before NFL blackout rules were put in play, stations weren’t required to play local team games. And in most cases, the NFL didn’t even want local games on the tv because they were afraid that if it was shown locally, no one would go to the game. Instead, they’d play the teams that were good. As such, nearly every household had access to Steelers, Cowboys and Packers games basically every week during the very initial boom of fan engagement, whereas the only fans in NY that were seeing Giants or Jets games were the ones in the stadium.

That initial viewership along with sustained levels of success and the “I root for the team my family roots for” crowd sustaining fandom has been the reason those teams have such a higher number of fans.

It is an interesting look at sociological factors and how they impact people though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Has your dog ever farted so bad you considered if your life is worth it? Because this was a suicidal toot. 

Thats not really something I nor anyone else really probably needed to know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrDrew said:

I finished playing disc golf at 12:45pm. It was 65 and windy. It’s just after 4pm now, and it’s snowing. 

Oh. Well... Ok.

1 hour ago, MrDrew said:

I finished playing disc golf at 12:45pm. It was 65 and windy. It’s just after 4pm now, and it’s snowing. 

Interesting. Tell me all about it.