What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have 5 days off work for the holiday.  Nice right?

The first two have been spent hosting 8 members of my wife’s family and doing all of the cooking and cleaning that goes along with that.

Now I get to drive 3 and a half hours to go visit my family for the next two nights.

tenor.gif 

Next time I just need to tell everyone we’re working and take a short trip somewhere....

Or just take a vacation...tell your fams that you're going to innoculate babies in Burma.  Just lay low in the airport and avoid any tv cameras.

Edited by jonu62882
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm working today. From home. Nobody is really logged in or doing anything, so I'm watching Sunny and probably gonna play video games.

This is largely my monday through friday. Except I usually just post on here and watch the kid. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm working today. From home. Nobody is really logged in or doing anything, so I'm watching Sunny and probably gonna play video games.

What video game/system?

Hulu is on sale for $1/mo for the next 12 months. Im probably going to sign up to catch up on sunny.

At the train station leaving Belgium for England, and have 3.40 Euro in my pocket I need to get rid, so I go to the coffee shop. See a muffin for 2.80 so I get that, only to see on my way out they have beer for 3.20. Now I still have 0.60 Euro leftover and no beer. 😡

43 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

At the train station leaving Belgium for England, and have 3.40 Euro in my pocket I need to get rid, so I go to the coffee shop. See a muffin for 2.80 so I get that, only to see on my way out they have beer for 3.20. Now I still have 0.60 Euro leftover and no beer. 😡

ya dun effed up

Just so everyone knows, no, it is NOT illegal to ask questions about a service animal. 

100% of online service animal services are a scam.  If you pay money to have your little **** dog registered as a service animal, you've just wasted that money because anybody in any service who knows anything WILL be able to deny your emotional support dog. 

If you want to take advantage of actual people with actual disabilities, you can do that by lying and saying your dog is required because of a disability, and that the dog has been trained as a PTSD dog, detect seizures, help with deafness, etc. 

Staff can ask two questions if it's not obvious what service the animal provides:

(1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability? and (2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform?

Emotional Support Dogs are NOT protected by the ADA. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Just so everyone knows, no, it is NOT illegal to ask questions about a service animal. 

I had a lady threaten to sue me over this. Her friggen PET crapped in the store and she said she was gonna sue if we made her leave. Which we did. And she never sued lol

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

I had a lady threaten to sue me over this. Her friggen PET crapped in the store and she said she was gonna sue if we made her leave. Which we did. And she never sued lol

It is so Gdamn annoying how brazen they get.  I have been threatened so many times to get sued, to have the police called on me, for my hotel to get reported to the authorities, for them to contact the ADA... Everything.  It's so Gdamn annoying because the people with legitimate service animals are always totally okay with the two questions, even answering them for me before I ask them, and it's the ones with the BS "emotional support" animals that say it's illegal. 

• Like 1