What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Would it be a super unsexy gift if I buy one for my GF? She does like to cook.

I mean, my wife got me a cast iron skillet for Christmas almost 2 years ago and it's one of my favorite gifts ever. I was pumped. I'm going to use it again for dinner tonight.

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Would it be a super unsexy gift if I buy one for my GF? She does like to cook.

This kitchen appliance is cool/specialized enough to escape the "women's place" problem of buying a woman cookware as a gift, especially if you don't live together and she likes to cook.

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

In a 12 team round robin, how many different schedule combinations are there? Is it just 12! ?

Independent of order, there is 1 schedule possible for each team.

Dependent on order, there would be 11! schedules possible for the first team(*), 10! schedules possible for the second team(**), etc. etc.

EDIT: Explanation:

* The first team could play any of the other 11 teams the first week, any of the remaining 10 teams the next week, 9 the week after, etc.

** The second team already has their date with the first team locked in, but could play any of the remaining 10, then 9, etc.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Same. It’s all terrible. 

I mean Christmas is only like my 4th or 5th favorite holiday already, so my tolerance is already low 

Yep. It's the easiest, crappiest, mad lib style lyrics imaginable with a somewhat upbeat high tempo beat and some bells in the background. It's awful. I judge anyone who likes it.

• Like 1