What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My wife is huge into HP. She has a Harry Potter tattoo.

I brought this game up but it looked too expensive.

It's like $40, so not terrible as far as board games go. Lots of replay value, too.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

It's like $40, so not terrible as far as board games go. Lots of replay value, too.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm thing of a different game. Thats not a bad price at all.

a lot of times im browsing the internet and what not w/ music going and then i'll find like an article and then pause w/e im listening to so i can read the article.. even though im only subconsciously listening to the music and have been reading things just fine w/ it going. how bout that. 

Girlfriend came home today to find my uncle washing his car in our driveway. Waved to her and simply said, "Was in the neighborhood, figured I'd give her (pointing to his car) a wash."

Pretty sure my uncle is a serial killer

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

What do you do when colleagues you previously respected now annoy the hell out of you?

Find their one weakness and launch psychological warfare against them. For instance, one of your colleagues might be sensitive about her eyebrows. Go up her and say, hey nice eyebrows while smirking.

• Like 1

Woah, we're talking board games now? Anyone ever play the game T.I.M.E. Stories? I was initially turned off by a game that you can't really play a second time but  it was really fun, and if you split the cost of it with your group, it's not that bad given that a single game takes a four or five hours to play.  

Edited by skywindO2