What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, except quicker and dumber next time.

but its the celebrity edition, so thats a given

Iffin there is another edition, I’ll pre-make all the challenges so I’m not annoying myself every time the previous challenge ends 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm about 75% certain he's done with the book, they're just waiting for him to die to release it. 

I kinda think he’s waiting out the show to help him streamline some stuff. Even he admits that the story has gotten a little bloated, and the reception that the show’s ending gets should give him some pointers.

Birds loooooove chirping from 5am to 8am right next to my window, which is excellent because I start trying to go bed at 5am so it works out beautifully 

I got so much hate in me & really all of it is for this 1 god damn bird that does this **** every day. Sometimes I just stare at this mfer from my window. No other birds even **** with him, they all sit on other power lines. Hope this bird gets real bad tendinitis or something soon tbh

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Birds loooooove chirping from 5am to 8am right next to my window, which is excellent because I start trying to go bed at 5am so it works out beautifully 

I got so much hate in me & really all of it is for this 1 god damn bird that does this **** every day. Sometimes I just stare at this mfer from my window. No other birds even **** with him, they all sit on other power lines. Hope this bird gets real bad tendinitis or something soon tbh

Bet y'all won't fight...

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

tSVJSKz.gif

ATTN: BIRDS, EVERYWHERE