What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, texans_uk said:

In fairness, when someone mentions "beta testing" to me, I just assume it's only available to a select number of people. 

Yeah, same. 

I mean...when does the old forum go black?

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Anyways.

Not sure how there are still some people on the old site still completely oblivious to what's going on here. Just start spam messaging people to hop over.

I've been making it a point every night to send PMs to the users that I've seen around FF.

7 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Start googling: Tools, Ford Tough, Ranching,  Tim McGraw, NASCAR, Deer Hunting. I promise you, your ads will get better.

ya done disrespected garth promoting his arch rival tim. poor taste bro poor taste. we're garth guys, not tim guys. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

ya done disrespected garth promoting his arch rival tim. poor taste bro poor taste. we're garth guys, not tim guys. 

No your right, Garth is authentic and transparent Tim aint. I just want to support anything American, even to my own fault sometimes. Im sorry jf88. 

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Anyways.

Not sure how there are still some people on the old site still completely oblivious to what's going on here. Just start spam messaging people to hop over.

If you message them, make sure you point them to the feedback forum so they know what is going on.  I'm getting a ton of PMs and emails from members that think they can just use their old FF password on this forum.   

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

No your right, Garth is authentic and transparent Tim aint. I just want to support anything American, even to my own fault sometimes. Im sorry jf88. 

that's real slick of ya bernard, ya know what... im a just a regular guy who likes to post neat stuff.. so imma do something real raw. gonna accept your apology and we'll call a spade a spade how about that my friend 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Webmaster said:

If you message them, make sure you point them to the feedback forum so they know what is going on.  I'm getting a ton of PMs and emails from members that think they can just use their old FF password on this forum.   

My bad on that. I've just been 100% focused on looking for posters who probably don't know what's been going on. I've been looking for less active posters in the sections I frequent.

I encourage everybody here to do the same so that nobody gets left behind. Tell them to hop aboard the ark.

52 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

My bad on that. I've just been 100% focused on looking for posters who probably don't know what's been going on. I've been looking for less active posters in the sections I frequent.

I encourage everybody here to do the same so that nobody gets left behind. Tell them to hop aboard the ark.

I just replied to a few popular threads in the "Soccer Forum" with the link to the "Feedback Forum" thread.

16 hours ago, iPwn said:

Advertisements are based on your browser history. Maybe start using incognito mode for certain sites.

... explains the Latinas.