What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

One of our dogs (the one that's 12) has been growing a bunch of tumors for almost two years now, and she's still kicking around.  He might last longer than you'd think.

Losing pets is always a bummer though.

Thanks guys. I'm hoping they're wrong but I also know how quick cancer can act. I haven't seen Diego since 2017 and was hoping to get down at some point this year to visit him again. 

6 hours ago, TLO said:

Hey they said the same thing about Tyty and he’s still around unfortunately, so you really never know. 

I’m rooting for him. 

Taking an unfortunate situation and spinning it so it roasts me. Each and every day I feel like you’re becoming more like me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Taking an unfortunate situation and spinning it so it roasts me. Each and every day I feel like you’re becoming more like me 

something something, you only roast your kid

@ET80 I seem to remember you recommending podcasts or liking recommendations of podcasts. If that’s your thing, have you listened to Bomber? Covering the Austin bombings?

I just started it. Pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but a good behind the scenes look from some reporters who were covering it at the time.

I remember you being fairly invested in the case when it was going on.

Edited by Dome

19 hours ago, D82 said:

Just found out Diego has cancer...tumor ruptured after he fell trying to jump into his owner's truck. He's home and resting comfortably, but could go at any moment. 

I'm crushed :(

Sorry bud, that sucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

@ET80 I seem to remember you recommending podcasts or liking recommendations of podcasts. If that’s your thing, have you listened to Bomber? Covering the Austin bombings?

I just started it. Pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but a good behind the scenes look from some reporters who were covering it at the time.

I remember you being fairly invested in the case when it was going on.

I'll have to check it out. My wife told me about Gladiator - it's an in depth review of the life and crimes of Aaron Hernandez, but my wife was telling me things I knew about the case already.

These two will be on the docket for next week when I'm in Allen, TX.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, Tyty said:

Hey @ET80 you’re the first person I thought of when this happened lol but I met Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) at my work today. He was there for his friends wedding. It’s funny cause when I first saw him and thought that dude looks a lot like Carlton but why tf would he be in the middle of bum**** Michigan so I didn’t think it was actually him 

What the hell are you mumbling about? Speak English and stop slouching, young man.

7 hours ago, D82 said:

Thanks guys. I'm hoping they're wrong but I also know how quick cancer can act. I haven't seen Diego since 2017 and was hoping to get down at some point this year to visit him again. 

Wow man, sorry to hear that. Hope it all turns out well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I'll have to check it out. My wife told me about Gladiator - it's an in depth review of the life and crimes of Aaron Hernandez, but my wife was telling me things I knew about the case already.

These two will be on the docket for next week when I'm in Allen, TX.

I also told you about that, and you liked the post.

am I your wife? Is tyty my son?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dome said:

I also told you about that, and you liked the post.

am I your wife? Is tyty my son?

Just goes to show you how I don't listen. Or don't remember..

3 hours ago, pwny said:

That’s an hour away from me

Yeah, it actually is. I'll be doing quarterly reporting so I'll be busy as hell - but if a day ends early, I'll let you know and we can meet up for dinner.