What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

@ET80

@pwny

You know my mafia idea I discussed via PM? I want to do it, bit GoT style running Sat thru Sat. 7 days for the 7 seasons. We need a 3rd semi retired mod though. Maybe @The LBC

Your time investment would be minimal if you want, but could be more if you get into it. Can one of you start a group chat between the 3 of us so I can go over the specifics? 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@ET80

@pwny

You know my mafia idea I discussed via PM? I want to do it, bit GoT style running Sat thru Sat. 7 days for the 7 seasons. We need a 3rd semi retired mod though. Maybe @The LBC

Your time investment would be minimal if you want, but could be more if you get into it. Can one of you start a group chat between the 3 of us so I can go over the specifics? 

@ET80 @pwny Dont you ignore me. 

And PS - I meant semi retired from mafia, not semi retired from modship.

God I hate having anxiety issues/panic disorder... Completely fine for months then suddenly bam! Anxiety acts up and have to fight to keep it under control so it doesn't spiral into a full blown panic attack... And all because other people in my household want to act like children and start completely ridiculous drama (that barely has anything to do with me):(

• Like 2

On 4/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm pretty thankful I don't have a windmill/turbine in my yard or anywhere near me. I wouldn't want the sound to give me cancer. 

Yeah let them put it in tyty yard if you look at the stats his cancers probably gonna come back anyway

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That dude legit says some of the dumbest ish I’ve ever heard in my life.

This is at least the third time in 2 years I’ve double checked to make sure it wasn’t a headline from “The Onion”. I’m serious.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

God I hate having anxiety issues/panic disorder... Completely fine for months then suddenly bam! Anxiety acts up and have to fight to keep it under control so it doesn't spiral into a full blown panic attack... And all because other people in my household want to act like children and start completely ridiculous drama (that barely has anything to do with me):(

Anxiety sucks. Worrying about every single thing even when you know you shouldn't sucks. 

Be great if brain replacements were a thing.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 10:22 AM, MWil23 said:

I'm pretty thankful I don't have a windmill/turbine in my yard or anywhere near me. I wouldn't want the sound to give me cancer. 

Can you imagine having one of those next to a business you own, then claiming the sound gives people cancer? lol

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Anxiety sucks. Worrying about every single thing even when you know you shouldn't sucks. 

Be great if brain replacements were a thing.

Agreed, and it's particularly annoying for me how completely random it can be. I'll be fine for months and then suddenly have issues again... Sometimes seemingly for no reason at all.