What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Agreed, and it's particularly annoying for me how completely random it can be. I'll be fine for months and then suddenly have issues again... Sometimes seemingly for no reason at all.

there's always a reason.

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

there's always a reason.

Not for me because I actually have panic disorder, meaning panic attacks can strike at any time without any sort of trigger.

However lately it's been under control enough so that usually I only have major problems if there is something adding to my stress levels... Still get the completely random issues here and there but not like it was 10 years ago when I first started having panic attacks and they would happen regularly.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 1

I was just offered a computer "upgrade" at work.  From my current Surface Pro 3 to some no-name touchscreen-less 5 lb laptop.

No thanks.

Or in other words - don't make me go find a new job.

Got a tooth pulled today for the first time. Tooth has been bothering me for 4 years now but I’ve been too anxious to go to a dentist/haven’t had dental insurance til now and finally said f it. Needles to numb the gums were uncomfortable but surprisingly they numbed the entire extraction which I wasn’t expecting (why do lame-os actually go under for this procedure it was literally easier than pulling teeth). Tooth acted like a horcrux and seemed to be pissed while on the way out like it knew its time ****ing me over was at its end. Really glad it’s gone tho

32 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Got a tooth pulled today for the first time. Tooth has been bothering me for 4 years now but I’ve been too anxious to go to a dentist/haven’t had dental insurance til now and finally said f it. Needles to numb the gums were uncomfortable but surprisingly they numbed the entire extraction which I wasn’t expecting (why do lame-os actually go under for this procedure it was literally easier than pulling teeth). Tooth acted like a horcrux and seemed to be pissed while on the way out like it knew its time ****ing me over was at its end. Really glad it’s gone tho

I knew you were secretly a preteen!

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i've never had any pulled. have all my wisdom teeth in too still.

My wisdom teeth splintered as I had em removed as a teenager. That sucked but this was super simple hardly an inconvenience 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

My wisdom teeth splintered as I had em removed as a teenager. That sucked but this was super simple hardly an inconvenience 

My brother had roots that actually were twisted, so the oral surgeon had to literally kneel on his chest and pull his wisdom teeth out like an old school corkscrew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Ouch.  Mine were growing too close to a nerve, so I needed two surgeries to remove them, each one in four pieces.  Both surgeries went really well, but the painkillers I got for them led to some....adventures, in my wilder youth.

• Like 1