What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Phoenix is the most underrated city in the country. Spent a week and a half in Arizona. I’m ready to sell my house and stay there 

Y'know it always seemed like a cool place. When I was about 12 I said I wanted to live there (without having actually been there). On my bucket list to visit one day.

Seems like everyone has an idea how game of thrones should go but since it's not going the way that they think it should it's terrible writing

It's like what happens at draft time with people falling in love with a certain player

• Like 3

On 5/13/2019 at 5:33 PM, D82 said:

I will be officially sworn in to handle your packages tomorrow.

Did you tell them during your job interview that you have unofficial experience in handling packages?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@MWil23 WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO

Related - that HBO Miniseries Chernobyl is pretty damn crazy. Some of the blatant incompetence from the USSR could have destroyed Europe and turned it into an uninhabitable wasteland for 50,000 years.

Picking up family from the airport for my daughter’s graduation. As horrible as it is to have to come here, doing some people watching is actually restoring some of my faith in humanity. Seeing the look on people’s faces, and their reaction, when they see their person come out of the security area shows there’s actually still good and innocence left in the world.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

Related - that HBO Miniseries Chernobyl is pretty damn crazy. Some of the blatant incompetence from the USSR could have destroyed Europe and turned it into an uninhabitable wasteland for 50,000 years.

Worst environmental disaster since the English let a bunch of Australians lose. 

25 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Worst environmental disaster since the English let a bunch of Australians lose. 

The disaster was horrible, but the denial and attempted covers were infinitely worse.

The people responsible for the post meltdown efforts should be charged with a war crime. No joke. 

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The disaster was horrible, but the denial and attempted covers were infinitely worse.

The people responsible for the post meltdown efforts should be charged with a war crime. No joke. 

I know very little about the disaster. They had some plant that they cheaped out on and didn't stay on top of upkeep and whatnot and then meltdown.

@ramssuperbowl99 and @ET80, you should see some of the stuff that the USSR has done to the people in Ukraine (Chernobyl is right there on the Eastern side of Ukraine) since Stalin. The precedent for hatred is well documented throughout the last 100 years. This is a good place to start:

http://holodomorct.org/holodomor-facts-and-history/

Disclaimer:

It's hard to read

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 and @ET80, you should see some of the stuff that the USSR has done to the people in Ukraine (Chernobyl is right there on the Eastern side of Ukraine) since Stalin. The precedent for hatred is well documented throughout the last 100 years. This is a good place to start:

http://holodomorct.org/holodomor-facts-and-history/

Disclaimer:

It's hard to read

If I posted my thoughts on Russia-Ukraine right now I'd get banned tbqh.