What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TBH, single me thinks/thought differently than married/father me does.

Single me: Open the window, have conversation, call the police, maybe grab my Remington (Tactical 12 Gauge)

Married me, with 3 girls: More likely that I'm being conned/robbed/someone is trying to harm my family. Sorry man, unless I see something happening with my own eyes, you're on your own, I'm still calling the police, and I'm barricading everyone in the house.

Single me: Call the cops

Married with children me: David, you're not of working age yet, go see what the nice man with the machete wants.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Single me: Call the cops

Good option 

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Married with children me: David, you're not of working age yet, go see what the nice man with the machete wants.

Hey it’s 2019, progressive name for a spouse, although working age is so 1950s masogny.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The working age was in reference to a stay at home spouse

Wait what.

Maybe he thinks you are from Alabama and you married a 15 year old cousin with parental consent? 

• Like 1

So my gf's friend is some higher up on one of the cruise lines and they just had a cancellation on one of the cruises, and offered to give it to us at no cost. I have to pay for the flight to Grenada, of course, and anything we purchase during the trip, but the cruise itself is free. I'm not sure how I feel about cruises, and I don't love the timing (mid august) but I kind of feel like we have to go if we are going to get a week's vacation going to various Caribbean islands and only really shelling out for the flight and incidentals. 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
24 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My post history doesn't exactly scream "from Alabama".

That is exactly what someone from Alabama who is married to a minor would say. 

Boom. We caught you perv. 

...and circle gets the square. Good job.

• Like 1