What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Single me: Call the cops

Married with children me: David, you're not of working age yet, go see what the nice man with the machete wants.

Single mission: On a bender, dont hear them anyway, bender saves my *** yet again

Married mission: I dont even know, probably let them in to kill me because what’s the point anymore 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mission27 said:
17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe he thinks you are from Alabama and you married a 15 year old cousin with parental consent? 

That’s Mississippi where you need parental consent 

Good thing we've got someone with experience in this place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are Alabama and Mississippi not the same place? My understanding was it's just a wasteland where reading is illegal.

They're basically mirror images

91GuDqLoHbL._SX425_.jpg

Also, you forgot about the morbid obesity, making all fruits, vegetables, and non fried foods illegal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

They're basically mirror images

91GuDqLoHbL._SX425_.jpg

Also, you forgot about the morbid obesity, making all fruits, vegetables, and non fried foods illegal.

Okay so yeah they're the same place and basically hell on earth in every conceivable way. Glad we got that sorted out.

I will say this though, I talk to folks from all over the country every day at work, and literally everyone I’ve ever spoken with from either Mississippi or Alabama has been pleasant and respectful.

It’s like they’re the complete opposite of folks from NY/NJ.

They might be sister marrying and illiterate, but they are pleasant on the telephone.

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I will say this though, I talk to folks from all over the country every day at work, and literally everyone I’ve ever spoken with from either Mississippi or Alabama has been pleasant and respectful.

They might be sister marrying and illiterate, but they are pleasant on the telephone.

I do actually like the sound of the Delta accent.  And I know some cool Alabamians.  Of course, they mostly have the same opinion of the state as everyone else.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I do actually like the sound of the Delta accent.  And I know some cool Alabamians.  Of course, they mostly have the same opinion of the state as everyone else.

Hardcore country girl accents can be.... fun. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It also takes them a while to get to the point. Granted the NY/NJ/Boston crowd is less pleasant than the San Fran crowd of the 2 places I work with most frequently, but if I'm busy I appreciate someone who gets on the phone and gets the message across.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It also takes them a while to get to the point. Granted the NY/NJ/Boston crowd is less pleasant than the San Fran crowd of the 2 places I work with most frequently, but if I'm busy I appreciate someone who gets on the phone and gets the message across.

It takes them no longer than the folks from the NE who seemingly like to spend the time southern folks use on pleasantries to complain 

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It takes them no longer than the folks from the NE who seemingly like to spend the time southern folks use on pleasantries to complain 

I feel like this is where our respective jobs mean we're dealing with different people...