What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I want a day off to do nothing. But when I do nothing, I feel like I wasted a day. I can get away with doing nothing on summer weekends, because that means sitting around with friends and drinking and grilling for some of the day, but when I take a vacation day, it always seems lacking. Just too little sleep and too many things making me feel somewhat stressed.

The one time I go to the weird dive in town and two dumpster lesbians start making out in front of me and flashing everyone and their bald obese friend wanted to fight me just for existing in their makeout space. Very bizarre. I think I’m going back. 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

The one time I go to the weird dive in town and two dumpster lesbians start making out in front of me and flashing everyone and their bald obese friend wanted to fight me just for existing in their makeout space. Very bizarre. I think I’m going back. 

This sounds like a place you can rule over with an iron fist.

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

And just like that tyty became part of a thrupple.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And just like that tyty became part of a thrupple.

I think you’ll be proud to know I turned them both down. I just got done watching Chernobyl and I don’t want ****** babies. 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2019 at 8:10 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And precisely why married men have immaculate lawns and perfectly maintained vehicles.

It’s either that or spend time with the wife.

I weedeated my entire yard rather than mow it when my MIL came over for dinner the other night.

then I went over it with the mower anyways to get it all even.

dont think they even noticed what I was actually doing 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1