What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm moving soon and wanted to get rid of stuff, specifically things like a bunch of DVDs. What's the best way to get rid of them? Can they be donated somewhere? 

If you have the individual cases for them, you can prolly donate them to a local library. If you donate them to goodwill, you can get a tax write off for them. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

If you have the individual cases for them, you can prolly donate them to a local library. If you donate them to goodwill, you can get a tax write off for them. 

Sure but I really doubt he itemizes so the tax deduction is worthless.

He could put the lot on ebay. Someone might go for them. 

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Are you telling me that what I learned in rural Tennessee public school was a lie?  Next you're gonna tell me the war was about slavery.

The only thing anyone has ever learned in rural Tennessee is how to make meth in a Mountain Dew bottle.

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm moving soon and wanted to get rid of stuff, specifically things like a bunch of DVDs. What's the best way to get rid of them? Can they be donated somewhere? 

It’s impossible to sell DVDs.  If they were blu rays you’d have a shot, but your best bet is to just take them to Goodwill.  Or send them to me.

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s impossible to sell DVDs.  If they were blu rays you’d have a shot, but your best bet is to just take them to Goodwill.  Or send them to me.

And then outpost will take em to goodwill for you since he doesn’t accept movies that arent 7/10

45 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Use the Vudu app to turn them all digital. ITs like $2 to upgrade to 1080. I did that with like 50 movies earlier in the year.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

How do you do that?  

Download the app. It has a conversion thing, you scan the UPC. It charges a couple bucks.

The issue is that special edition movies wont register. There are work arounds for that, but they are pretty shady. I have the collectors edition harry potter and lord of the rings - neither would work. Had to find the UPC for those online. Not exactly legal, but I felt justified since I did infact buy them already. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this a clap because you dont have to pay or cry because you were tricked scenario?

My ex Got pregnant with another dude like immediately after I left her then when she had her kid she said she was forced to add me to the birth certificate by the hospital aid or something cause divorce isn’t final and that’s how it is in this state for some reason lol. So I went to court today and me, my ex, and her boyfriend all gave our facts and I have officially have been released from being the dingleberry’s paternal figure. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Download the app. It has a conversion thing, you scan the UPC. It charges a couple bucks.

The issue is that special edition movies wont register. There are work arounds for that, but they are pretty shady. I have the collectors edition harry potter and lord of the rings - neither would work. Had to find the UPC for those online. Not exactly legal, but I felt justified since I did infact buy them already. 

It charges for each movie?