What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 hours ago, Sugashane said:

You officially now have an Un-Father's Day to celebrate!! I was already drinking but here's one for you!

giphy.gif

This guy used to amaze the ish out of me. 

Then I saw Tom Brady do it, and now I just want to kill myself that everyone is more awesome than me at chugging beer. 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Her insanity works in her favor as far as moving her up the charts in the looks department tbh 

sometimes it works the opposite, but not here 

Yeah its really weird. I am allergic to psycho girls at this stage of my life, but she is the one girl I would probably maybe let stab me and get away with it. 

Cause you know that crazy chicka has a shank on her at all times. 

There have now been 4 people that contacted myself or my wife about me setting up our class reunion. Apparently this was entrusted to me when I ran unopposed for class president our senior year lmfao 

Two of them have told me something along the lines of: “Well you can’t just avoid it. You’re going to have to do something at some point. Everyone is waiting for you to put this together.”

This should end well. I’ve been dodging responsibilities my whole life, pressure from classmates I’m not even in regular contact with? That’s a beach ball in strong winds, it will barely take a sidestep.

You would think the fact that I’ve made myself almost impossible to track down unless you trap me at work should show them what they’re up against.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

There have now been 4 people that contacted myself or my wife about me setting up our class reunion. Apparently this was entrusted to me when I ran unopposed for class president our senior year lmfao 

Two of them have told me something along the lines of: “Well you can’t just avoid it. You’re going to have to do something at some point. Everyone is waiting for you to put this together.”

This should end well. I’ve been dodging responsibilities my whole life, pressure from classmates I’m not even in regular contact with? That’s a beach ball in strong winds, it will barely take a sidestep.

You would think the fact that I’ve made myself almost impossible to track down unless you trap me at work should show them what they’re up against.

I'm not even sure what a successful class reunion would look like outside of getting plastered.

I'm crashing a class reunion in a couple of weeks (GF's friend is planning it / it's being held at GF's parents' bar) and alcohol is going to be the only thing getting me through it.

3 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm not even sure what a successful class reunion would look like outside of getting plastered.

Well I think that's all it is. Which is why I'm really unsure of why they need my help putting something together lol. 

I told them to put a group up on facebook and decide on a drinking location together. Boom. Done deal. 

I'm crashing a class reunion in a couple of weeks (GF's friend is planning it / it's being held at GF's parents' bar) and alcohol is going to be the only thing getting me through it.

Separate from her at the event.

Sit in the corner and drink, people won't know who you are.

Grumble quietly to yourself about how "This isn't much of a high school reunion.*grumble grumble* There aren't even any high schoolers here.*grumble grumble*"

See how long before you get kicked out. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well I think that's all it is. Which is why I'm really unsure of why they need my help putting something together lol. 

I told them to put a group up on facebook and decide on a drinking location together. Boom. Done deal. 

Separate from her at the event.

Sit in the corner and drink, people won't know who you are.

Grumble quietly to yourself about how "This isn't much of a high school reunion.*grumble grumble* There aren't even any high schoolers here.*grumble grumble*"

See how long before you get kicked out. 

I should mention this is the first time I'm meeting her parents, so...yeah I'm definitely going to be doing both of these.

Sunday pancakes are gonna be a real hoot the next morning. 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

"You can't just avoid this."

"There won't be any reunion if I just ignore it?"

"YES!"

"Sounds like I can."

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"You can't just avoid this."

"There won't be any reunion if I just ignore it?"

"YES!"

"Sounds like I can."

That’s my strategy. I’ve tried gaming it a few times but I think it’s solid 

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I’ve enjoyed following this journey 

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This guy used to amaze the ish out of me. 

Then I saw Tom Brady do it, and now I just want to kill myself that everyone is more awesome than me at chugging beer. 

I'll stick to my denial and assume Brady's glasses were CGI.