What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

It charges for each movie?

Yeah. Its $2 and you get the digital rights. You do it through Vudu, but with movies anywhere, you actually get the rights to the movie on Amazon, Apple, Vudu and any other major digital service. 

I want to say the price varies, but I dont remember why. It was $2 for each of the movies I converted. Now I have a box full of DVDs with no use for them. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah. Its $2 and you get the digital rights. You do it through Vudu, but with movies anywhere, you actually get the rights to the movie on Amazon, Apple, Vudu and any other major digital service. 

I want to say the price varies, but I dont remember why. It was $2 for all of the movies I converted. Now I have a box full of DVDs with no use for them. 

Think @skywindO2 is moving and will be lookin for some new dvds

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

My ex Got pregnant with another dude like immediately after I left her then when she had her kid she said she was forced to add me to the birth certificate by the hospital aid or something cause divorce isn’t final and that’s how it is in this state for some reason lol. So I went to court today and me, my ex, and her boyfriend all gave our facts and I have officially have been released from being the dingleberry’s paternal figure. 

You officially now have an Un-Father's Day to celebrate!! I was already drinking but here's one for you!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s impossible to sell DVDs.  If they were blu rays you’d have a shot, but your best bet is to just take them to Goodwill.  Or send them to me.

Yeah, I gave up trying to sell them a long time ago. Now they just sit up on a shelf in my closet. Will you pay for shipping? :D 

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The only thing anyone has ever learned in rural Tennessee is how to make meth in a Mountain Dew bottle.

Maybe you trashy Californians do, but down here we have pride. We make meth in Sun Drop bottles.

• Like 2

So I am watching Tag, because I am pathetic, and I came to a thought provoking... thought. 

That one crazy red head (same girl from wedding crashers) plays an amazingly attractive psycho. And I cant understand how she pulls it off. She is literally insane in all these movies, but at the same time, she makes it work. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So I am watching Tag, because I am pathetic, and I came to a thought provoking... thought. 

That one crazy red head (same girl from wedding crashers) plays an amazingly attractive psycho. And I cant understand how she pulls it off. She is literally insane in all these movies, but at the same time, she makes it work. 

Her insanity works in her favor as far as moving her up the charts in the looks department tbh 

sometimes it works the opposite, but not here 

You watch a YouTube video on a cockatoo swearing a lot and then 15 minutes later you find yourself in a 40 minute video on Chris Watts methodically murdering his entire family.  Then you feel like you need a drink at 10:54 in the morning. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You watch a YouTube video on a cockatoo swearing a lot and then 15 minutes later you find yourself in a 40 minute video on Chris Watts methodically murdering his entire family.  Then you feel like you need a drink at 10:54 in the morning. 

I consume a couple hours worth of true crime podcasts a day. My brain has been ruined to that stuff. I’ll hear those stories and just be thinking “wow, rookie mistake. You gotta do this to shake the cops. Has this guy even committed familicide before?“

Forensic Files on 24/7 as a young kid probably wasn’t great.

Just now, Dome said:

I consume a couple hours worth of true crime podcasts a day. My brain has been ruined to that stuff. I’ll hear those stories and just be thinking “wow, rookie mistake. You gotta do this to shake the cops. Has this guy even committed familicide before?“

Forensic Files on 24/7 as a young kid probably wasn’t great.

I wonder what the fascination is with that.  I used to be really interested in the psychology of serial killers and all that, but I just haven't been able to stomach that crap for years and years.  It's one thing for insane people to do it, but when seemingly sane people like Chris Watts methodically kills his pregnant wife and two infant children, it just gives me a sense of despondent despair with the world. 

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I wonder what the fascination is with that.  I used to be really interested in the psychology of serial killers and all that, but I just haven't been able to stomach that crap for years and years.

I don’t know. Always been fascinated with it my whole life. 

It's one thing for insane people to do it, but when seemingly sane people like Chris Watts methodically kills his pregnant wife and two infant children, it just gives me a sense of despondent despair with the world. 

I think this is why it fascinates people too. Some of the harder to stomach cases make you stop and think, especially when it’s just some dude that could’ve been your neighbor.

Some people in true crime media burn out because if this but for others it’s why they’re so interested in it.