What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 hours ago, Dome said:

There have now been 4 people that contacted myself or my wife about me setting up our class reunion. Apparently this was entrusted to me when I ran unopposed for class president our senior year lmfao 

Two of them have told me something along the lines of: “Well you can’t just avoid it. You’re going to have to do something at some point. Everyone is waiting for you to put this together.”

This should end well. I’ve been dodging responsibilities my whole life, pressure from classmates I’m not even in regular contact with? That’s a beach ball in strong winds, it will barely take a sidestep.

You would think the fact that I’ve made myself almost impossible to track down unless you trap me at work should show them what they’re up against.

There are so many ways that you can play this:

1. Ignore it, refuse to be reached for contact, wait until you are cornered, if ever

2. Embrace your role as a heel, smirk smugly, and say "I'm not doing ****. Someone else can figure it out. Go talk to the VP and enact the 25th Amendment on me."

3. Lie, say "Oh yes, plans are on _____________ date and ______________ time and ____________ location with ______________ dress attire." Make no plans, wait for everyone to show up, watch anarchy unfold as a group of super angry people try to start a lynch mob in your direction.

4. Actually plan a huge...(stopped here, laughing too hard).

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There are so many ways that you can play this:

1. Ignore it, refuse to be reached for contact, wait until you are cornered, if ever

2. Embrace your role as a heel, smirk smugly, and say "I'm not doing ****. Someone else can figure it out. Go talk to the VP and enact the 25th Amendment on me."

3. Lie, say "Oh yes, plans are on _____________ date and ______________ time and ____________ location with ______________ dress attire." Make no plans, wait for everyone to show up, watch anarchy unfold as a group of super angry people try to start a lynch mob in your direction.

4. Actually plan a huge...(stopped here, laughing too hard).

I’ve already done 1 & 2. The VP is the once directing people to me for the plans, I redirect them back to her 

3 is too close to actually planning something

4 is a laugher 

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, theJ said:

I was going to say, they may not be pissed. It sounds like actually planning something. 

Another route. Just tell the one person bugging you to meet at a specific place and time. Maybe they'll spread the word and make you look like the hero, best case. Worst case they're the only one to show up. Or maybe thats best case haha. 

one day a week job as a law clerk while i’m at uni, nice...

i had an internship but it was unpaid, i plan on keeping in contact with that guy bc he’s got a lot of political connections (which is where i’m hoping to end up, federal parliament as a representative), and he also golfs as well, but economics of my situation dictates i jump at the paid chance, as would any person. money is a good thing iyam 

• Like 1

I had to disable my Twitch and Steam account because I received about 1,000 death threats and was DDoS'd because my group drunk raided a popular youtube and twitch personality on Rust.  So, it was a rough night.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

I had to disable my Twitch and Steam account because I received about 1,000 death threats and was DDoS'd because my group drunk raided a popular youtube and twitch personality on Rust.  So, it was a rough night.

I don’t understand you young people with your techspeak and your loud music.

• Like 1

My whole life my dad never drank. Hasn’t touched booze since his early 20s

this year for Father’s Day he wants me to bring some beer up to the house and drink with him.

this is some monumental stuff  

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

My whole life my dad never drank. Hasn’t touched booze since his early 20s

this year for Father’s Day he wants me to bring some beer up to the house and drink with him.

this is some monumental stuff  

He’s gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear after a few 

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

He’s gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear after a few 

If he tells me I’m adopted I’m making him pay me back for the beer 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Just had two little girls knock on my door with a basket full of small colorful rocks it looks like they’ve been collecting. They said happy Father’s Day and asked if I wanted a rock for my flowerbed.

I told them “I’m not a father, but i’d take a rock for my flowerbed.” They both looked back at their mom to see if I was allowed to have one even though I wasn’t a dad lol. 

Pretty sweet kids, and I despise children 

• Like 2