What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They’re mostly inbred.

And I can say that and feel comfortable that I’m offending of any of them here on the interwebz.

screenshotting this and mailing it out to the pennsylvania dutch country as i type

• Like 4

Some guy came in the store, fall down drunk. He asked me where the booze was and I told him h needed to leave. He asked again where the booze was, I told him were not selling him any and he needs to leave. He asked why and I told him because he’s intoxicated and if he didn’t leave I’d call the cops. He grumbled and left. 

10 minutes later I go outside and he’s getting a field sobriety test across the street from the store lmao 

play stupid games something something 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Some guy came in the store, fall down drunk. He asked me where the booze was and I told him h needed to leave. He asked again where the booze was, I told him were not selling him any and he needs to leave. He asked why and I told him because he’s intoxicated and if he didn’t leave I’d call the cops. He grumbled and left. 

10 minutes later I go outside and he’s getting a field sobriety test across the street from the store lmao 

Damn Judgey McJudgerson.... dude was just trying to knock back a few beers and domey the teetotaler had to bust his chops.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Damn Judgey McJudgerson.... dude was just trying to knock back a few beers and domey the teetotaler had to bust his chops.

Nah he was waaaaaay too drunk to be in public. I’m all for getting a strong buzz on at the grocery store but this dude was GONE.

• Like 1

Honestly I could probably get in trouble at work for NOT calling the cops on him when I knew he was driving. 

He’s lucky I’m the one he asked to find the booze and not like, anyone else who worked there. 

In the end, it didn’t matter. Someone else probably called the cops on him when they saw him get in his truck lol 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Honestly I could probably get in trouble at work for NOT calling the cops on him when I knew he was driving. 

He’s lucky I’m the one he asked to find the booze and not like, anyone else who worked there. 

In the end, it didn’t matter. Someone else probably called the cops on him when they saw him get in his truck lol 

There was no in between option? Like talk him into taking an uber and/or getting someone to pick him up? 

I dont know if this dude was belligerent or just dumb day drunk. Sounds like you didnt have a choice, but that dude probably suffered some major consequences. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There was no in between option? Like talk him into taking an uber and/or getting someone to pick him up? 

lmao theres no uber out here. there's barely even cops unless someone calls them. 

On 02/08/2019 at 2:46 PM, carl_sjunior said:

I have a LOT of experience with the Amish and they are so inbred that I felt guilty judging them like I did. But it was super obvious that there was a lot of uh, how to say...

Learning disability/mental illness 

All over their faces 

I thought those were called beards?

On 31/07/2019 at 11:05 AM, Daniel said:

Can anyone explain to me the appeal of a strip club?  I mean, before the internet there's maybe something to be said for it, but now...I just don't get the appeal of paying a lot of money for a **** tease in the skeeviest of skeevy locations.  Especially considering what the strippers I've represented in court typically look like.

I mean, one of the few times i've been to one...

one of the "dancers" did her routine to that techno remix of Ra Ra Rasputin and wore a fur hat.  So that was kinda hot i guess.  Really stuck with me.

18 hours ago, Dome said:

1537059988894.gif

• Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 1:09 PM, Fl0nkerton said:

hahah, yeah I planned on incorporating that into the speech.

Looking forward to trying to make some of those Conservative Texans laugh

let @Matts4313 write your material... and make sure you've got your running shoes on (and possibly body armor).  Matts won't care who he offends as long as he gets to offend someone.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:52 PM, ET80 said:

Nobody is. I'm the old guy at the end of the thread, telling kids to stay off the lawn...

Did Vike Daddy die or something?  I wasn't aware the vacancy had been created that needed to be filled.

• Like 1