What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Everything is bigger in the hands of a midget. 

Speaking of midgets, hope you won your game @MWil23. Give us an update.

Lost a tough one about 10 minutes ago. 3 red zone turnovers that cost us in a close one. Thanks for asking buddy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Lost a tough one about 10 minutes ago. 3 red zone turnovers that cost us in a close one. Thanks for asking buddy.

I hope you yelled at them.

remember, winning is all that matters 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I hope you yelled at them.

remember, winning is all that matters 

No yelling. Message was received when I made the seniors walk home after suiting up the last time. Sending a message for next year.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No yelling. Message was received when I made the seniors walk home after suiting up the last time. Sending a message for next year.

I have no clue what your town is like... but that seems extreme. The walk home from RRHS to my place (for my son) would take at least an hour. 

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no clue what your town is like... but that seems extreme. The walk home from RRHS to my place (for my son) would take at least an hour. 

LOL

I was definitely joking. Plus the game was at home. The team we played had a 30 minute bus ride.

So on Sunday's we deliver strictly Amazon packages. Our average at our office is around 600-700. Tomorrow we're expecting 1200-1300. 

First sign that the holiday season is coming...means 12 hour days, 6 days a week is coming soon up through January. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don’t know what an apostate is, but they sound fun.

god bless the apostates 

edit: google told me they aren’t as fun as I thought. I thought they were fast and fun women. Really it’s just people that no longer have the faith. Meh 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, D82 said:

So on Sunday's we deliver strictly Amazon packages. Our average at our office is around 600-700. Tomorrow we're expecting 1200-1300. 

First sign that the holiday season is coming...means 12 hour days, 6 days a week is coming soon up through January. 

You’re just swimming in packages