What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

australian summer is right around the corner which means super hot weather

never understood why we don’t dress like people from the middle east here, it’s so so much more practical in the hotter months esp for people in super rural areas where it is especially bad

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@MWil23

this is how you need to punish your players moving forward. Financial penalties.

https://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-world/police-high-school-coach-lifted-40-from-players-wallet

Wow. What a complete embarrassment. Imagine being that guy, his family, etc. I wonder if the pillars of his program are things like "Honesty, Integrity, and Family". The irony would be astounding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Wow. What a complete embarrassment. Imagine being that guy, his family, etc. I wonder if the pillars of his program are things like "Honesty, Integrity, and Family". The irony would be astounding.

I think irony is actually one of his pillars... 

• Like 1

On 01/11/2019 at 9:50 PM, Dome said:

Uphill both ways 

I legit never believed in this ol' "uphill both ways" adage, 'till i lived on the atlantic coast.  And then i learned it defies all geographic sense and everything truly is always uphill both ways...somehow.

On 01/11/2019 at 1:52 AM, Matts4313 said:

I just saw this post and wanted to comment. 

You are shaping the lives of kids. They will grow up and you will be directly (partially) responsible for the human they become. 

What you do is much bigger than wins and losses. Never forget that winning is not as important as just being a good role model for them. 

My favorite adult role model growing up was my Dline coach. Former packers DT who only called me "sheet fudge son" for 3 years. He mixed in really awesome life advice with super inappropriate advice that would now land him in jail. He once told me not to have sex with my girlfriend before a track meet because being horney would make me run faster.

He was the best. 

That's weird.  My coach just told me some incoherent nonsense about how, if i wanted a guarantee, i should've bought a toaster.

I still don't actually understand that to this day.  Do toasters come with warranties?  Did they used to back in the day or something?  They're like fifteen bucks and made of plastic.  This is a riddle i will spend the rest of my life solving though, and he's dead now...so...maybe that was the point.

On 02/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, D82 said:

So on Sunday's we deliver strictly Amazon packages. Our average at our office is around 600-700. Tomorrow we're expecting 1200-1300. 

First sign that the holiday season is coming...means 12 hour days, 6 days a week is coming soon up through January. 

On Wednesdays, do you wear pink?

On 11/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, Dome said:

@MWil23

this is how you need to punish your players moving forward. Financial penalties.

https://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-world/police-high-school-coach-lifted-40-from-players-wallet

They should start dealing out fines like you see in the nfl. Junior Johnny B Quarterback got caught with alcohol on Thursday and has been suspended 1 game and fined $87,000. 

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, MWil23 said:

I think the real crime is some creepy kid was filming stuff in the locker room 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

They should start dealing out fines like you see in the nfl. Junior Johnny B Quarterback got caught with alcohol on Thursday and has been suspended 1 game and fined $87,000. 

He will be an indentured janitor until his fines have been paid. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

leaving money just hanging out of his wallet

it was practically a set-up.

How do we know the coach and player didn’t have a $20 bet on the previous game and he was there to collect the pot after winning?

• Like 1