What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I also coach high school football. I think that I age 3 months each year during football season. I'm not completely joking.

So you age slower than the actual football season would be? :)

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So you age slower than the actual football season would be? :)

That's 3 ADDITIONAL months aside from the 3 in season I spend coaching...basically double time for that set 3 months each year, so every 4 years I lose a year.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I sincerely dislike sports right about now.

It ain't you. Why Hinch decided to pull Greinke in the middle of a masterpiece (and NOT put in Urquidy or Cole) and leaving 10 guys on base isn't a curse sorta thing. It's just a situation where Houston didn't show up on every single level. Washington DID show up, though. Big props to the Nationals, they were the better team this series. 

I'm taking a few weeks off from sports, I am emotionally shot to hell after that series. (I'll still post, just not about sports). This was too intense, Gen is officially your responsibility for a month @Forge, @TheVillain112.

@mse326 isn't an Astros fan, so hopefully you can keep eyes on the Texans forum while I'm out. 

Wooo!!!!!!!!!

Dad's out. Time for the cool parent to throw a kegger

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Wooo!!!!!!!!!

Dad's out. Time for the cool parent to throw a kegger

I was gonna remind you that ET will know you threw a party cause we’re gonna break something in there....

but remembered it’s just NFL gen and everything nice is already broken.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was gonna remind you that ET will know you threw a party cause we’re gonna break something in there....

but remembered it’s just NFL gen and everything nice is already broken.

What?!?!

He has another family behind my back?

@ET80 you have some splaining to do.

• Like 1

It’s that time of year boys! 

The 2nd annual “get drunk enough that I find Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus to be hot and come admit that to you all” is underway.... gimme a few hours to get there, it’s only 8am here 

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

It’s that time of years boy. The 2nd annual “get drunk enough that I find Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus to be hot and come admit that to you all” is underway.... gimme a few hours to get there, it’s only 8am here 

@Outpost31 have my back. Didn’t a hot chick try to drink your blood once?

51 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ve screamed 10x louder at youth games I’m coaching than I do at the TV when the Saints are in the playoffs. I know how that goes. 

Never blown my voice out watching Saints, did it two years in a row in the middle school football playoffs lmao 

The way I see it is pretty simple:

I spend 25-30 hours a week helping those kids, prepping them, game planning, etc. You want them to succeed and directly factor into winning/losing and their experience. I take it personally when they lose because it's a byproduct of me. I don't factor into the teams I root for winning/losing, so I'm more of a critic than it wrecking my weekend like it does as a coach/did as an athlete. Perspective over time has helped with that.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s that time of years boy. The 2nd annual “get drunk enough that I find Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus to be hot and come admit that to you all” is underway.... gimme a few hours to get there, it’s only 8am here 

This time, step it up and get "Kathy Najimy drunk"