What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I know  joke about weird things eaten by other areas of the world, but if you take a step back, Americans eat some truly weird stuff. I think the weirdest thing is how much our diet revolves around the curdled water fat pulled out of mammal nursing fluid. 

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 1

My sister and her loser boyfriend (who has worked a total of 28 days) are getting 10,000 dollars on their federal tax return and I have to pay 1,341 dollars when all of my income was taxed.  That makes no ****ing sense.  Don’t even at me, Shady.  Don’t you dare.  I’m pissed.  What just because I pay taxes and I worked my way up and became a success you’re gonna **** me out of more money?  This is an outrage.  I’m going to go out and have 10 kids and not work for a year and become an entrepreneur.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

My sister and her loser boyfriend (who has worked a total of 28 days) are getting 10,000 dollars on their federal tax return and I have to pay 1,341 dollars when all of my income was taxed.  That makes no ****ing sense.  Don’t even at me, Shady.  Don’t you dare.  I’m pissed.  What just because I pay taxes and I worked my way up and became a success you’re gonna **** me out of more money?  This is an outrage.  I’m going to go out and have 10 kids and not work for a year and become an entrepreneur.  

Not to be "that guy" but comparing tax return amounts is not a good way of comparing taxes. A better test would be looking at the actual percentage of taxes you paid on your gross income. You having to pay 1,341 now only means that you either: A. Had withholdings throughout the year lower than they needed to be. B. Had outside income (investments, hobby, etc.) that wasn't withheld throughout the year. C. A combination of both. 

• Like 3

Just now, winitall said:

Not to be "that guy" but comparing tax return amounts is not a good way of comparing taxes. A better test would be looking at the actual percentage of taxes you paid on your gross income. You having to pay 1,341 now only means that you either: A. Had withholdings throughout the year lower than they needed to be. B. Had outside income (investments, hobby, etc.) that wasn't withheld throughout the year. C. A combination of both. 

I know what it means butthead.  I misjudged how much I would make this year, but I paid like a billion dollars in taxes already and that moron my sister is with is collecting unemployment because he's lazy and hasn't paid any taxes and has literally purchased cigarettes with food stamps.  I specifically put more than what is recommended I put into taxes each year because this is always a fear of mine and it is now a reality and there was no way I could hide it anymore. 

12 hours ago, theJ said:

I'm going to make an assumption that that's in China.  They eat some weird stuff over there man.  Weird by American standards anyway.

I'd probably try it once.

Wouldn't myself. Not in the ~ Don't knock till you try it / I'll try anything once - camps.

However, I was referring to not buying the Wuhan Market ~ Coronavirus Bat Soup Theory / Excuse - as the origin of the outbreak & lockdowns. I'm thinking this escaped from one of those two labs either accidentally or intentionally? 

The coverup is in. 

Edited by Small Town Values