What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, bzane said:

Not at all, not at all!

The greatest thing about this website is the vast amount of expert information posted here. I can say without fear of contradiction that I have learned more about football, the NFL, the draft, blocking schemes, defensive coverage, and the like, from some of the posters here, than I have from paid professionals writing on other sites. I think offhand of @goldfishwars, @Yin-Yang, @Hunter2_1, @jrry32, @ET80, @PapaShogun, @SteelKing728; for some reason quite a number of the Philadelphia-fan posters, @aceinthehouse for his bold and provocative predictions. There are of course many more; I could never name them all. But they are appreciated. I have expressed my admiration, and gratitude, to these and others, who are far more knowledgeable than us casual fans. I can never equal their expertise, and it is good of them to share it on this forum.

Similarly, I envy your inside contacts on the Jaguars- what a fine thing to have a direct line to the behind-the-scenes opinions and events of an NFL team! How many of us can make such a claim? You were generous in sharing the inner-circle sentiments of the Jaguars during the Jalen Ramsey affair, and during the Tom Coughlin adventures; it would be interesting to now hear the players' attitude about the DeFilippo firing, as related by your sources; it would be a benefit anytime that the prevailing feelings of the players could be shared. I ask you in the spirit of genuine inquiry if there is anything to report on this most recent turn of events. 

Best thing about forums like this is that we can all bring knowledge of something not everyone is potentially aware of. That includes you Bzane :) keep on keeping on!

• Like 1

Had a coworker die today of a heart attack at 35. Just freaking wild. I talked to her yesterday. I didn’t like her as a person as she wasn’t overly pleasant to be around but definitely a stark reminder that we’re all bags of meat just waiting to find the right butcher. Not looking forward to Monday and telling her students. 

2 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Had a coworker die today of a heart attack at 35. Just freaking wild. I talked to her yesterday. I didn’t like her as a person as she wasn’t overly pleasant to be around but definitely a stark reminder that we’re all bags of meat just waiting to find the right butcher. Not looking forward to Monday and telling her students. 

Whoa that's early.

Getting married in exactly 9 months from today and it still feels like just yesterday I proposed. It was about 8-9 months ago.

Fun fact, we met on Tinder, went for a burrito, I really wasn't trying for this relationship I was kinda burnt out on dating.

What a world

• Like 2