What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

No more mod badge. It feels weird.

Well!!

Now that you are no longer burdened with your administrative chores, will you not return to the Jacksonville Jaguars' Forum, or discussions of the Jaguars in GENERAL or NEWS, and favor us with the behind-the-scene stories on things as told to you by your Inside Sources on the team? For example, what do the towel boys or whomever think of the DeFilippo firing, after one year? Could you provide the "insider" take on this one in the thread in NFL NEWS???

4 minutes ago, bzane said:

Well!!

Now that you are no longer burdened with your administrative chores, will you not return to the Jacksonville Jaguars' Forum, or discussions of the Jaguars in GENERAL or NEWS, and favor us with the behind-the-scene stories on things as told to you by your Inside Sources on the team? For example, what do the towel boys or whomever think of the DeFilippo firing, after one year? Could you provide the "insider" take on this one in the thread in NFL NEWS???

Have you ever posted anything of value? Or is garbage like this all you’re good for?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pwny said:

Have you ever posted anything of value? Or is garbage like this all you’re good for?

Not at all, not at all!

The greatest thing about this website is the vast amount of expert information posted here. I can say without fear of contradiction that I have learned more about football, the NFL, the draft, blocking schemes, defensive coverage, and the like, from some of the posters here, than I have from paid professionals writing on other sites. I think offhand of @goldfishwars, @Yin-Yang, @Hunter2_1, @jrry32, @ET80, @PapaShogun, @SteelKing728; for some reason quite a number of the Philadelphia-fan posters, @aceinthehouse for his bold and provocative predictions. There are of course many more; I could never name them all. But they are appreciated. I have expressed my admiration, and gratitude, to these and others, who are far more knowledgeable than us casual fans. I can never equal their expertise, and it is good of them to share it on this forum.

Similarly, I envy your inside contacts on the Jaguars- what a fine thing to have a direct line to the behind-the-scenes opinions and events of an NFL team! How many of us can make such a claim? You were generous in sharing the inner-circle sentiments of the Jaguars during the Jalen Ramsey affair, and during the Tom Coughlin adventures; it would be interesting to now hear the players' attitude about the DeFilippo firing, as related by your sources; it would be a benefit anytime that the prevailing feelings of the players could be shared. I ask you in the spirit of genuine inquiry if there is anything to report on this most recent turn of events. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Apparently, winter isn't coming. Still highs in the 70s here. 

We've had snow stick a few times. No more than inch at a time. But it hasn't lasted more than a day or two. 

It was 70 on Christmas. But we had snow on Halloween. It's been between the 50s and 20s the last couple weeks.

I live in Michigan.