What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 1/11/2020 at 2:17 PM, Matts4313 said:

Ive had a stupid movie or tv show episode stuck in my head since yesterday and I can not for the life of me remember what it is from. Someone made a comment about "4 horsemen of the apocalypse" and it triggered a fraction of a memory. Some movie that about religious zealots. It has 4 dudes going down a street on horses and dressed up in weird costumes (maybe even dead?). 

That and a scene about a guy hiding in the basement of a church and finding a dead body in a deep freezer are all I remember. 

I want to say it is some corney movie that came out in the last couple years. 

SOMEONE HELP ME REMEMBER! Its killing me!

That's from Dexter season 6.

• Like 2

Speaking of likes, I kinda hate it when I get a like for something I don’t think is like-worthy.  I’ll write this big long opinion full of points and counterpoints with counter counterpoints to my original points and get nothing and get zero likes but then if I post an Elmo on Fire gif I’ll get 37 likes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Is that supposed to be a play on St. Elmo's Fire

I don’t know, but I found it one day and I will never stop using it.  It’s perfect for everything.  

Packers don’t convert a third and short?

tenor.gif?itemid=5632946Team gives up a 3rd and 19 conversion?

tenor.gif?itemid=5632946

No toilet paper?

tenor.gif?itemid=5632946

Edit: i don’t think it’s showing up.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

85% of my likes come from locking threads and giving people warnings.

Can you lock more threads? Don't even need a reason, just lock them for the heck of it. Give them the old "we're done here" and never say anything else about it. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Speaking of likes, I kinda hate it when I get a like for something I don’t think is like-worthy.  I’ll write this big long opinion full of points and counterpoints with counter counterpoints to my original points and get nothing and get zero likes but then if I post an Elmo on Fire gif I’ll get 37 likes.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

None (well like 15% are) of my likes are given because the posts are like-worthy. I just give them to newer users mostly. 

19 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Can you lock more threads? Don't even need a reason, just lock them for the heck of it. Give them the old "we're done here" and never say anything else about it. 

That's pretty much my existence up to this point. Better still? Randomly deleting threads...