What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Speaking of murder, the other night I had a dream that I had repressed a murder and it ****ed me up for like the whole day.  It was so real that I woke up panicked and nervous and paranoid.  The worst thing about the dream was that I didn’t even know whom I had murdered.  Or where.  It’s been a long time since a dream messed me up so bad.  

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Speaking of murder, the other night I had a dream that I had repressed a murder and it ****ed me up for like the whole day.  It was so real that I woke up panicked and nervous and paranoid.  The worst thing about the dream was that I didn’t even know whom I had murdered.  Or where.  It’s been a long time since a dream messed me up so bad.  

That wasn't a dream. 

Apparently some guy shot at the cops after a wreck and they chased him down to my area and were looking for him.

We heard 14 shots over the course of about a half hour. I’ll link the story when more details come out.

Actually, I found one.

Edited by Daniel

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Apparently some guy shot at the cops after a wreck and they chased him down to my area and were looking for him.

We heard 14 shots over the course of about a half hour. I’ll link the story when more details come out.

Actually, I found one.

As a heads up you might wanna delete the link for privacy reasons given I'd guess it mentions the streets on which you live on. Also holy hell what the heck is wrong with people. 

26 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

As a heads up you might wanna delete the link for privacy reasons given I'd guess it mentions the streets on which you live on. Also holy hell what the heck is wrong with people. 

i think thats the last of Daniels concerns right now

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

One time I dreamed I left my kid strapped into their car seat on the side of the road and when I realized it and came back for them they were gone.

luckily I don’t actually have any offspring 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dome said:

luckily I don’t actually have any offspring 

Insert a “society as a whole is the lucky one” joke.

I love my three kids, but I’d rather have a vasectomy every year for the rest of my life than have another one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I love my three kids, but I’d rather have a vasectomy every year for the rest of my life than have another one.

I'll take it a step further and say I'd rather get kicked in the Bojangles repeatedly before having another kid.

No, no, eff nope, no.

• Like 1

Insert a “society as a whole is the lucky one” joke.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll take it a step further and say I'd rather get kicked in the Bojangles repeatedly before having another kid.

No, no, eff nope, no.

Wow you guys are really selling this whole kid thing 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No, no, eff nope, no.

Yeah, I was like "Ill have a second kiddo, but the second they come out healthy, I am getting a vasectomy."