What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

You need to engage in some of my "How to get Likes from Forum Schmucks" classes.
I haven't earned any of mine legitimately. I basically beg for them.

I’ve literally told people I don’t like to remove their likes. 

• Like 2

On 1/13/2020 at 2:16 AM, FinneasGage said:

on february 8 2010 myself and @11sanchez11 entered this domain. i know i came with intention of posting some bull**** and pretending like i knew what i was talking about at the ripe age of 13. i'm not sure sanchez's intentions and it doesn't matter. but he's my ff-birth brother and even though he ignores me every time i @ him with something i continue to just accept that as a cute little thing he does. 

i just happened to look at my post count and noticed the next post i'd make would be post #30,000...

it's such a ridiculous number and i can't believe i'm a guy that actually has that many posts on a message board. 

i've spent a pretty huge chunk of my life on this site. like no exaggeration maybe 5% of all my time alive, which is pretty regrettable in retrospect. but maybe it's not, time enjoyed is never time wasted.

so shout out to all the guys that've made this forum a place where i can come and see what's up with my sports teams/chime in with some **** posts and play some games. 

the MoL @mission27 @TLO, who i spent countless hours with just posting the most ridiculous **** imaginable with in chatrooms with during my high school years.

@Malfatron who i've probably talked to every day on here for the past five years and is someone i consider a pal despite never meeting him. 

@Outpost31 who's the yin to my yang and probably my favorite poster on the site despite all of his opinions being atrocious. 

@Tyty who's always been a brother on this site since the start and a guy who've i always thought came from the same stock as myself.

@beekay414 there's no one i enjoy getting into arguments with more than my temperamental brother BK. might be the only person i've gotten into arguments with on this site lol. all that brought us to the point where i don't think either of us are capable of getting pissed at one another. integral part of the FF family. 

@Adrenaline_Flux who brought me into the jaguar forum family circa 2012-2015 and served as the leader of that unit, which was always a lot of fun. 

my magic basketball brethren @KhanYouDigIt @dtait93 who i've shared my worst moments and most hate-spewed posts with over the years. it's been pure magoc. 

the rest of the packer forum fam @AlexGreen#20 @incognito_man @Norm @ThatJerkDave @Cakeshoppe @HighCalebR you guys make that sub the funnest place to go and bull**** about the packers on the internet. and also @JBURGE even though he's big-timed the pack forum and is too cool to post with us now 

my fellow october 18er and future KTA-associate @ET80 who've i talked to on this site more over the past year than the other nine years combined. 

the hoop homie who got the whole Philly fan base pissed at me and is always down to do some silly **** whenever we cross paths @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI 

@Nazgul who's one of my favorite guys to play these TAST games with and is always down to spew hate with me. 

@theuntouchable @Shady Slim both essential guys to every TAST game. 

the homie @Dome who i've been posting with forever now too. 

special shouts to my tap water brother as well @Glen

and some of the OGs I don't post with as much anymore, but were guys i posted with a ton earlier @bucsfan333 @husker_vikes3 @BigBillsFan13 @Bednarik60 @Victor Cruz Pun @swoosh @Its A Sabotage @IrishGreen 

probably didn't shout out a ton of guys i wanted to, this was just off top real quick 

appreciate yall and everyone else  for making this a cool place to come and post 

I miss those OGs 

Except for bucs obviously, he’s a fascist 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

85% of my likes come from locking threads and giving people warnings.

See, being an NFL Gen mod has its perks. The BBall forum is still the WILD WEST. I envision you being assigned that as follows:

tenor.gif?itemid=11656871

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Mission has a relatively low # of likes because he speaks truth to fleas 

40 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is absolutely true.

It’s also why I have so many likes, I just tell people what they want to hear.

I just give out likes to funny posts.