What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

tea gang!!

for me it's matcha that i have almost daily, absolutely love the stuff really. really want to check out japan one day and try matcha there (thinking of after i graduate), matcha latte with some milk is just brilliant. it's got so many antioxidants and carotene and gives you the buzz of caffeine without having to cop the low afterwards, and has a hundred times the antioxidants of most foods that are known for having them; again, i can't get enough of the stuff. sydney has a great matcha place that is just *chef's kiss*

do you buy K-cups or powder? 

If I tried it, I would probably do k-cups for ease, but I am not sure if that defeats the purpose. 

12 minutes ago, mission27 said:

What a ******* disgrace

He is not wrong. Shooting looters will stop the destruction and reinforce peaceful protest real quick. 

to discuss further tag me in the shard chat.

Edited by Matts4313

21 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Actions speak louder than words.  You dont gas peaceful demonstrators, period.  That kind of **** happens in Demascus not the USA.  Sad.

I agree. You dont gas peaceful demonstrators. But gassing/stopping people who are burning buildings/looting is perfectly legal and fine.

Again, there is a place we can discuss this thats not here.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is not wrong. Shooting looters will stop the destruction and reinforce peaceful protest real quick. 

to discuss further tag me in the shard chat.

Peaceful protesters are being shot. And knocked to the ground. And abducted.

This has nothing to do with peaceful or not peaceful.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Peaceful protesters are being shot. And knocked to the ground. And abducted.

This has nothing to do with peaceful or not peaceful.

And at the end of the day, these businesses are insured. They can be rebuilt. You can't bring a life back that's been taken. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I agree. You dont gas peaceful demonstrators. But gassing/stopping people who are burning buildings/looting is perfectly legal and fine.

Again, there is a place we can discuss this thats not here.

I don’t disagree with you at all. Looting and violence is wrong.  So is gassing peaceful protesters.  It’s not political anymore - people on both sides are doing things that are plainly wrong, no matter your politics tbh.  It needs to end.  Sadly some of those people are in positions of power. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D82 said:

And at the end of the day, these businesses are insured. They can be rebuilt. You can't bring a life back that's been taken. 

This literally applies no where else in life. 

If you do damage to a bank and steal money (bank robber) you get shot in the face and killed.

You break into a home and steal jewelry, you get shot in the face and get killed. 

You try to burn down a target and loot it? Be prepared to be shot in the face and killed. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This literally applies no where else in life. 

If you do damage to a bank and steal money (bank robber) you get shot in the face and killed.

You break into a home and steal jewelry, you get shot in the face and get killed. 

You try to burn down a target and loot it? Be prepared to be shot in the face and killed. 

No....you get arrested, put on trial, get found innocent or guilty, and if guilty likely go to prison. What you're describing is frankly horrifying.

• Like 11

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Ha. It'll be a full civil war in 7 days if things to don't take a sharp turn.

Meh. Well all he worried about some other **** in 7 days. Don’t underestimate people’s ability to burry their heads in the sand. But the world will remember what happened today and it’s an embarrassment.