What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Sorry lol i forget its night there when its day here. 

They are 5 hours ahead of CST, except for a 2 week period where we are on Daylight Savings Time and they aren't (or vice versa) and then it becomes 6/4 hours. It's infuriating. Makes me want Trump to invade and so we get a 51st state that we can actually work with.

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Going to a cocktail bar tonight. Just called them and they said guests tend to dress "upscale casual". I have on a polo shirt, khaki pants with a belt and loafers. Will I be okay?

I don't know if I can help, I've never heard of "upscale casual" before. Do they mean business casual?

7 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Going to a cocktail bar tonight. Just called them and they said guests tend to dress "upscale casual". I have on a polo shirt, khaki pants with a belt and loafers. Will I be okay?

Never heard the term before, but here's what comes up from Google

For women, this can mean a short dress or perhaps jeans and a dressy top. For men, this usually means a jacket and slacks, but not a suit. A tie is usually not worn. Resort wear, or attire suitable for a cruise, is often also suitable for occasions calling for upscale-casual attire.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's a huge window. If you ask for it the reimbursement you might be able to get the new job while you get certified though.

After talking to the department leader, that's the plan. I'm going to attempt to get the job with the promise that I'll be certified within X amount of time. Not going to ask to be reimbursed tho. Don't want to be locked in that long. 

Edited by bkobow05

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Do you have a sports team sweat shirt and matching hat, and maybe a whistle and a watch? 

Cause i like to go with the Jim Harbaugh when i go upscale casual. Every one respects a man dressed like a coach. 

jim-harbaugh-whistle-navy.jpg