What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

FFS, how many times does this conversation have to come up?

Gators are harmless. 

There is an average of one alligator related death in this country per year.  If you die by alligator, you deserve it for being an idiot. 

Bees/wasps/hornets kill 58 per year.
Other mammals kill 52 per year.
Dogs kill 28.
Cows - ****ING COWS - kill 20
Non-venomous arthropods - ****ING ARTHROPODS - kill 9 per year.
Then spiders.
Then snakes.

Down here?  The really "scary" animals?

Alligators, sharks, bears.  One per year.

Alligators are majestic creatures.  You should observe them from a safe distance and you will be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

FFS, how many times does this conversation have to come up?

Gators are harmless. 

There is an average of one alligator related death in this country per year.  If you die by alligator, you deserve it for being an idiot. 

Bees/wasps/hornets kill 58 per year.
Other mammals kill 52 per year.
Dogs kill 28.
Cows - ****ING COWS - kill 20
Non-venomous arthropods - ****ING ARTHROPODS - kill 9 per year.
Then spiders.
Then snakes.

Down here?  The really "scary" animals?

Alligators, sharks, bears.  One per year.

Alligators are majestic creatures.  You should observe them from a safe distance and you will be fine. 

How about Cat related deaths?

A couple of days ago I trapped a fly between the screen and my window of my office. I checked on him yesterday and he was still there, started to feel a little guilty about torturing this little guy to death.

Today I checked again and he was still alive, just hanging onto the screen. So I finally figured out how to take the entire screen off of my window just to let him fly away, then put it back on.

And thus concludes the most hippie thing I've ever done in my life.

11 minutes ago, D82 said:

Are those the little lawn mowers that cut grass by themselves?

No, damnit.  Sorry I’m still mad at Shane.  They take two 20 volt batteries and it’s still a push mower.  It was under 300 after taxes and I can get my whole lawn mown in one charge.  No issues with power/cutting ability.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

No, damnit.  Sorry I’m still mad at Shane.  They take two 20 volt batteries and it’s still a push mower.  It was under 300 after taxes and I can get my whole lawn mown in one charge.  No issues with power/cutting ability.

Ah, gotcha. That's not too bad.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Ah, gotcha. That's not too bad.

No I really like the Worx brand for outdoor equipment.  I’m all Milwaukee 100% for other battery tools, but I have the Worx lawnmower, blower and trimmer.  All are interchangeable with batteries and they all work really well.