What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone ever have a burger with peanut butter on it? I've seen them on menus before but never ordered but wanted to try it, thinking of trying to make one on my own. What else was on it?

Killer Burger makes a delicious PB Bacon Burger. I think it's their bacon burger with peanut butter instead of other condiments. If you like sweet salty you'll probably like it. Like a maple bacon doughnut or raspberry jam with your jalapeño poppers.

Now that I've finally been able to reclaim my bike from child seats (the twins are finally on bikes of their own), I decided to put some work in on rehabbing it:

- Broke it down, sanded, primed, and repainted the frame (5 coats) in matte candy apple red (not sure you can really call a matte finish "candy apple" but it's basically a blood red as opposed to a crimson - i.e. no subtle hint of purple in the hue).  Punched up a new coat of matte black on the seat rod and the handlebars.

- Wrapped the fenders and chain guard with black carbon fiber pattern vinyl.

- Fitted on a new Schwinn wide seat with hexcomb pattern stitching and red piping.

- Still need to pull the pedals and take the Dremel tool to it to polish up the metal finish (still not decided if I'm going to keep them; I love these petals but don't know if they fit aesthetically with the new look).

Not sure what more I'm going to do to it.  Open to suggestions, but I'm generally opposed to going overboard.

I'll post pictures when I'm finished.

3 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

@skywindO2 peanut butter on a burger is a must. I'd recommend bacon and raspberry jam as additional toppings.

Had a burger from this place in Denver that had PB, raspberry jalapeno jam and bacon. It was life changing.

Might have to get the spice from someplace else, but we have a spot (not a Slaters, though that's right down the street too) less than a mile from my house that does a peanut butter and bacon jam burger.  And it's kind of epic.

I got to agree with Steve Smith being the Stiff Arm King. You could make a top 10 Stiff Arms of All Time list and just fill it out with him. 

Dudes a freak, he must have one of the strongest core ever,  he throws this guy but barely gets off course moving up field. 

i0XR1WI.gif

Edited by Bednarik60