What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

He'd curse at the inaccuracies of the portrayal of Indians, but still enjoyed it. 

If he felt this way about The Temple of Doom, I would have bought tickets to see the firestorm that came with a viewing of Short Circuit, or an episode of The Simpsons.

3 hours ago, MrDrew said:

If he felt this way about The Temple of Doom, I would have bought tickets to see the firestorm that came with a viewing of Short Circuit, or an episode of The Simpsons.

He could deal with that - those were Indians in America. Indians in India, in the other hand? Nope, get it right or to hell with you.

18 minutes ago, RedRider said:

To those who know anything about NFL Sunday Ticket: 

• Does it air games live and/or after they're finished?
  • Does it air all games or just non-regional games? How about Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night games?

1. Airs games live, I don't believe you can watch a game immediately after it's finished. They do, however, make condensed, 30-minute versions of every game available the next day.

2. Just non-regional games.

3. 99% sure you can't watch the primetime games on Sunday Ticket.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

1. Airs games live, I don't believe you can watch a game immediately after it's finished. They do, however, make condensed, 30-minute versions of every game available the next day.

2. Just non-regional games.

3. 99% sure you can't watch the primetime games on Sunday Ticket.

Thanks for the info.