What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Cause there are days like yesterday where I only make $4 in tips which doesn't even cover the gas I used lol

the $58 was definitely a fluke. I doubt I ever pull that again 

You wore a lowcut shirt and exposed some cleavage, didnt you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I have about three people blocked. I see when they post in a thread, but really don't know what they're saying until someone quotes them.

I had a 4th person on the list, but then unblocked em. They've earned the right of my eyes seeing their words.

I thought mods couldn't block people because you have to keep an eye on the degenerates?

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I thought mods couldn't block people because you have to keep an eye on the degenerates?

No, we can. When you block someone, you still get notified that they posted in any thread you're reading. (I once had a full page in TAST/WAYTA that was nothing but notifications that blocked poster 2 and blocked poster 3 were talking...)

However, we CAN'T be blocked. So, you're stuck with us.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You can ignore not just the post but notifications, messages, etc. too. You have to go and check all of the boxes in the "ignore user" menu.

I did. Still shows that they've posted and you can see their post when someone quotes them. Not perfect but it's still awesome. 

7 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No, we can. When you block someone, you still get notified that they posted in any thread you're reading. (I once had a full page in TAST/WAYTA that was nothing but notifications that blocked poster 2 and blocked poster 3 were talking...)

What about bad mods? 

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Thats not true. Ive blocked you. 

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Emotionally, yes. I don't know WHY you can't love me, but done trying to break walls down, dammit.

Damn, you made my joke before I could. That wasnt how you were supposed to respond. Get outta my head.

• Like 1