What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, cddolphin said:

I'm firmly on the "ingested cholesterol doesn't directly affect blood cholesterol" camp, and anybody who disagrees should purge themselves from the gene pool immediately, my doctrine WON'T be questioned.

I'm 100% in favor of eggs. Anyone who disagrees may not be an American...or worse, a vegan, to be honest.

Just now, cddolphin said:

I'm firmly on the "ingested cholesterol doesn't directly affect blood cholesterol" camp, and anybody who disagrees should purge themselves from the gene pool immediately, my doctrine WON'T be questioned.

I mean the logic seems to follow. Eating fat doesn't make you fat. Eating sugar doesn't make you sweet. 

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Eat your carbs, bro. You need them. You need a lot of them.

But the guys at the top of the pyramid always make more money. So I should eat fats, oils, and confectionery to get rich quick.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The only acceptable toppings on pizza are as follows:

*Extra Cheese

*Meat

*Mushrooms

*Certain vegetables to compliment the extra meat that you already put on your pie

Veggie pizza and pineapple are unacceptable.

My basic theory is that as long as you're not making the pizza ordering situation harder on anyone else, get whatever your heart desires. But, for example, my sister-in-law always wants diced tomatoes on her pizza. But of course she's only eating like two pieces, and most places won't split toppings less than 50/50. Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if she just wants to guarantee that she gets some leftovers...

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

My basic theory is that as long as you're not making the pizza ordering situation harder on anyone else, get whatever your heart desires. But, for example, my sister-in-law always wants diced tomatoes on her pizza. But of course she's only eating like two pieces, and most places won't split toppings less than 50/50. Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if she just wants to guarantee that she gets some leftovers...

And I'm fine with that, so long as you're not in a big group. You want a veggie pizza/pineapple pizza, GREAT, but order it yourself. We aren't going to order 3-4 pizzas and have one "cheese only" and 1 "veggie/something with pineapple" and then 1 legitimately good pie. It's infuriating. There needs to be a metric and ratio breakdown of the amount of people eating pizza that's directly correlated to those who WANT a certain pie (I like to call these the VOCAL MINORITY) that determine an disproportionate amount of crappy pizza in a group setting.

End of rant.

I'm glad the truth about food is becoming more known. I always knew that pyramid was stupid. All the years of human history and now since bread and cereal has been created we need to eat that freaking much of it every day???? Yeah right.

Just now, NS922 said:

I'm glad the truth about food is becoming more known. I always knew that pyramid was stupid. All the years of human history and now since bread and cereal has been created we need to eat that freaking much of it every day???? Yeah right.

It has nothing at all to do with corn and wheat being the 1st and 3rd most heavily produced crops in the US. Roughly 413 million tons annually.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And I'm fine with that, so long as you're not in a big group. You want a veggie pizza/pineapple pizza, GREAT, but order it yourself. We aren't going to order 3-4 pizzas and have one "cheese only" and 1 "veggie/something with pineapple" and then 1 legitimately good pie. It's infuriating. There needs to be a metric and ratio breakdown of the amount of people eating pizza that's directly correlated to those who WANT a certain pie (I like to call these the VOCAL MINORITY) that determine an disproportionate amount of crappy pizza in a group setting.

End of rant.

Yeah I hear you. Been in too many situations where we end up with a severe shortage of pepperoni and half a pie leftover of some veggie-laden monstrosity.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

End of rant.

If people want cheese pizza they need to just get good at picking off the toppings from a regular pizza.