What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

That you didn't see the implication doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So others are better able to understand what I'm implying than myself, the person actually doing the implying. That's a mighty high horse for those people to sit on.

7 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Figures you'd break the system. Can't have nice things....

I'm going to guess there's a way to multi-quote different posters across various pages.. but I haven't figured it out. Not that I've tried too hard.

PAY-Stripping-to-death-2-EAST2WEST-NEWS.

Topless tourist killed as she's filmed hanging out of a car window by pal on holiday island

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/topless-tourist-killed-shes-filmed-11330778

A topless tourist has been killed in a horror accident while she was hanging out of a car window.

Natalia Borodin, wearing only a pair tiny white bikini bottoms, was filmed playing around on holiday as her female friend drove and filmed the action on a mobile phone .

But the video ended with the Russian woman's muffled screams as she is believed to have hit a lamppost or a passing car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question:

Am I a bad person for not having one ounce of sympathy, other than that for her child, & any other children left behind in similar circumstances.... When I hear stories about people dying doing supremely idiotic things? 

Edited by Marc MacGyver

2 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

Am I a bad person for not having one ounce of sympathy, other than that for her child, & any other children left behind in similar circumstances.... When I hear stories about people dying doing supremely idiotic things? 

no

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Mine was more humor based. I think we're all horrible, not just you.

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one becoming desensitised to the ever increasing number of moronic deaths. It's almost as if these people are in competition. 

The 24/7 news cycle has opened our eyes to just how much unbridled stupidity takes place on a daily basis. 

~~~

This woman's death is certainly up there with a few standouts from the past decade...

- Man uses own head as a launching platform for fireworks on the 4th of July.

- I believe in the same year, on the very same day, another man used his chest as a launching platform. Same result!

- Man ignores not only the warning signs, but also the desperate pleas from locals to "Beware Alligators"  & avoid swimming in river. Instead, he chooses to yell "F**K THAT ALLIGATOR!" And is taken almost immediately upon entry of the water.