What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

43 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

food_pyramid.jpgEat your carbs, bro. You need them. You need a lot of them.

Are those fritos?

Eggs are cheap and taste good, I'll never stop eating them. 

I like pineapple on pizza and other things but I rarely ever get a full Hawaiian pizza, only ever get it if it's a pizza by the slice place.

Edited by skywindO2

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@MWil23's wife aside, people who eat only cheese on their pizza are children and don't get to have an opinion on such things as what's for dinner.

I finally got her to start eating pepperoni on the pizza as well, plus she loves tomatoes. We started getting 1/2 a pie of what I want and 1/2 of what she wants. If we have large groups, I just make sure to order one plain pepperoni for her/a few others...they can pick off the pepperoni. My cousin who is a vegan has zero say. Sorry bruh. He takes it all in stride.

19 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If people want cheese pizza they need to just get good at picking off the toppings from a regular pizza. 

watching a female dig her fingers into food and then put said food in her mouth is immediate grounds for dismissal tbh

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What? thats a sily thing to be picky over. plenty of foods are finger foods. who cares?

well I'm being a little silly but do you know how dirty your fingers are?? nasty. digging your fingers in the cheese and stuff.. blechh

50 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I'm glad the truth about food is becoming more known. I always knew that pyramid was stupid. All the years of human history and now since bread and cereal has been created we need to eat that freaking much of it every day???? Yeah right.

Bread has been part of human history since the ice age sooo....

5 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Bread has been part of human history since the ice age sooo....

10,000 years is pretty much nothing in terms of evolutionary history, which is probably what he meant. It's basically yesterday. So in that sense humans eating bread is very recent.