What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Apparently season 6 will still air in 2018.

Pretty sure this was the plan regardless of this happening.

Still dreaming of somebody re cutting it to end with the Season 2 finale, but also include the conclusion of the (Season 3 or 4 spoilers. can't remember)

Doug/Rachel arc, where they intertwine Doug burying her with Frank becoming President. Then *tap tap*, series.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

12 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I wasn't remotely surprised by Weinstein or Spacey.  Those rumors have been out there for years, but people always ignored them for some reason.  The writer/director of Jeepers Creepers was LITERALLY convicted of molesting a 12 year old kid and he's still working in Hollywood and literally put a joke about pedophilia into Jeepers Creepers 3.  Bryan Singer of X-Men movie fame has been accused multiple times, Roman Polanski literally admitted to raping a 12 year old girl and got a standing ovation.  There are rumors (which I believe) that the recent hacking of all those celebrity pictures was some sort of producer database of pictures. 

The only thing that's surprising to me is how some of them are still seeming to get away with it still.  The Affleck brothers for example. 

What did Casey affleck do