What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2017 rules. There's nothing I love more than learning that an artist whose work I hold in high esteem is either dead, a sexual predator, or a fascist.

Hopefully the dam breaking on all this stuff has caused a lot of men to take stock of their own crappy behavior towards women. I know for me it has.

Ugh. Sucks to hear about Louis CK but he kinda seems like the kind of dude to do that stuff, even though he's had inspirational quotes before where he seemed like he'd be above the kind of ish. I'm glad he didn't straight up rape women like Weinstein and others but this still ruins his character for me. 

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I don't view this as a problem at all. If you think "Meh, this probably won't last" then you don't even have a shot for it to work.

Honestly, I'd argue that the large majority of people who have that stance pre-marriage likely end things before they end up getting married.

I always thought CK was a ****** anyway, so...no surprise for me.

And I dunno...maybe it's because I was mainly raised by my mom and have always been close with my sister who's 2 years younger than I am...but it really isn't that difficult to respect a woman. Think some guys should just be neutered if they can't control themselves.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I always thought CK was a ****** anyway, so...no surprise for me.

I'm a bit shocked because he's got two young daughters. I mean, I'm probably oversimplifying it by a ton but - you've got to think, the people he did this to were a daughter to someone, right? Why subject someone to this? Why not think "Man, I wouldn't want my own child do go through this, why am I doing this to someone else's kid?"

I don't know.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How do you move on past some ish that shouldnt bother you - relationship wise?

First off, be sure that it shouldn't be bothering you before you move on, otherwise it might come back on ya.