What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

1. I sincerely doubt that. You'll find the one.

2. Being single forever isn't always necessarily a bad thing.

Just seem to fall for the straight or the so-far-in-the-closet not worth pursuing type. Makes it frustrating. 

And no...it isn't. Honestly was in that camp before I started talking to this dude. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hit the gym, get cleaned up, get a drink or two and have some fun.

Sitting at home and stewing is never the best use of time. 

Ended up going with this advice for those following at home. Went on a date. Fun times. Woke up this morning to the front door open, the fridge open/food spoiled, crap spilled in the bathroom... but we had a lot of fun until she apparently left while I was asleep. Still had fun though. I think. Atleast from what i remember. Dunno

• Like 3

Does anyone remember when I was a young impressionable teenager and posted a thread with the question: "If you were the head coach of a college football team, would you rather lose the first game of the season then win the rest or win them all and be ranked #1 then lose the last one" and everyone ripped me apart, shredded me to pieces, laughed in my face, cursed my family name, peed in my cheerios, caused me to be a virgin for 5 more years, made me cry, tore me down, and chronically decimated my confidence for life 

• Like 1