What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

If I'm in a public space such as a  bus, plane, or like today on a treadmill at the gym watching a TV show on my iPad and a nude scene comes it, do I have have an obligation to cover up my screen or is it other people's responsibility to not look if they're upset by the sight of a boob?

This is an almost completely hypothetical situation btw. I was watching a show while running on the treadmill this morning and a nude scene happened. Normally I use my phone and don't think anything of it at the gym because the screen is way too small that no one around could possibly see what's happening but finally had the bright idea to use my iPad for the larger screen. When the scene came I paused to take a quick look around and realized no one was close enough to see anything anyway and went on but for the rest of the run all I could think about is why did I feel the need to do anything? It's not my problem if they have a problem. 

The same thing happened on a flight last month too and I turned my screen downward and just listened until the scene was over. No one said anything but I was worried they might.