What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, Marc MacGyver said:

They're a little rough looking...

160910123547-stephen-moore-rugby-champio

Dylan-Hartley.jpg

But get a few beers into you, & you'll be happily gnawing on cauliflower ear. 

It has nothing to do with the appearance of said position. I'm thinking more of drunken heckling (which is what 93% of going to a sporting event is all about).

I can scream out "What the hell are you doing you stupid Hooker!?" and be technically correct. Said stupid player IS a Hooker.

27 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I can scream out "What the hell are you doing you stupid Hooker!?" and be technically correct.

And be immediately banned from all Rugby games, activities, discussions, heck I'd even ban you from watching it on the TV at home on your own, forever. 

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

And be immediately banned from all Rugby games, activities, discussions, heck I'd even ban you from watching it on the TV at home on your own, forever. 

...still be worth it. 

14 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

like 4 years ago i held a raid can backwards and sprayed it directly into my eye and had to go to the doctor. so weigh the pros and cons there, im saying. 

I, too, have smoked a lot of medicine.

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I gotta ask you a question, then. Why Kirsten Dunst?

da54ee85735421e704ae11f19c30ddf3--spider

?

• Like 1

Nevermind.  Not gonna start it up again.

Justin Timberlake is coming out with a new album.  I don't care how weird/pretentious the announcement video is...this news makes me hard.

Edited by seminoles1

I just got contacts. Gonna take some getting used to, and I'm really bad at putting them in, but I'm excited to be able to wear cheap sunglasses and see.

I also immediately put my glasses on again and said that I'm blind, like every other annoying person that's ever tried on someones glasses. 

• Like 2