What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It was awesome imo 

That was on the menu last night, but wife and I finished up Black Mirror Season 4. Damn that show just messes with your head...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He set up his closing joke so well.

Unreal how funny that dude is.

I wasn't a fan of the Chapelle Show back in the day...10 year old me was an idiot. 

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's aged pretty well. The Black White Supremacist is probably one of the funniest sketches of all time.

Good old Clayton Bigsby!

I like that one, the Racial Draft, and my personal favorite that no one has seemingly seen, Tupac is Still Alive.

I love that doesn’t give in to the the “you can’t say that” PC nonsense. Not only does he not give in to it, he makes sure to tell you he doesn’t care. IMO funny is funny.  If comedy offends you, that’s a you thing.

If you’re easily offended, don’t watch.  Some of love his humor.

On a side note, dude doesn’t live very far at all from @MWil23 and I in a smaller town here in SWOhio. Charming little town.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I was in college then and that was literally repeated by every bro on campus for months.

For a lot of guys my age, mid 30’s, Chappelle is a legend.

He's one of the best comedians to exist, IMO. 

And I get being sensitive to people, I do...but comedy exists to make us laugh at things that make us uncomfortable. If you can't leave your feelings about certain things at the door and just have a good time, you really need to get a life and loosen up a little.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love that doesn’t give in to the the “you can’t say that” PC nonsense. Not only does he not give in to it, he makes sure to tell you he doesn’t care. IMO funny is funny.  If comedy offends you, that’s a you thing.

On a side note, dude doesn’t live very far at all from @MWil23 and I in a smaller town here in SWOhio. Charming little town.

Yellow Springs! I’ve seen him from a distance at Young’s Dairy. He’s surprisingly short.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The weird thing about Dave and PC culture is that Dave has always been a progressive comic and always makes sure in his material that while he'll make fun of everyone, the core of the joke has a theme of acceptance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Good old Clayton Bigsby!

I like that one, the Racial Draft, and my personal favorite that no one has seemingly seen, Tupac is Still Alive.

Yep. If you and @Desperado82 are on a Dave binge, you should also watch Neal Brennan's special (called 3 Mics). He co-wrote Chappelle's Show and you can hear some of that in his style.

It's a really good special. A little different, there are 3 mics on the stage: one for one-liners, one for standup, and one for stories (that get pretty dark), but definitely worth the watch.