What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 1/3/2018 at 8:37 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

@EliteTexan80 Let us know what you think about rugby. Interested to hear what you think.

Nearly forgot about this:

- I'll admit, I was drunk. Like, REALLY drunk. Stadium is a quick Uber away from a bar we frequent, so we got pretty tanked early on, and beers we're like $4.00, so I was TANKED.

- The action moved at a brisk pace, lotta option pitches to the outside. (Best way I can describe it). Lotta the tackling was good form tackles; Nobody really got blown up. I wanted to see a few big hits, but didn't get any. No harm, no foul though.

- The scrum was interesting, I think I want to try that once before I die. Ball would spurt out, guy picked it up and laterals galore. 

- It was fun overall. Think we won like 50-7. Is that a common score? Do you have to dive past the goal to score?

- Definitely going to go again, it was fun just yelling along with the action.

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nearly forgot about this:

- I'll admit, I was drunk. Like, REALLY drunk. Stadium is a quick Uber away from a bar we frequent, so we got pretty tanked early on, and beers we're like $4.00, so I was TANKED.

- The action moved at a brisk pace, lotta option pitches to the outside. (Best way I can describe it). Lotta the tackling was good form tackles; Nobody really got blown up. I wanted to see a few big hits, but didn't get any. No harm, no foul though.

- The scrum was interesting, I think I want to try that once before I die. Ball would spurt out, guy picked it up and laterals galore. 

- It was fun overall. Think we won like 50-7. Is that a common score? Do you have to dive past the goal to score?

- Definitely going to go again, it was fun just yelling along with the action.

Lol, you have to be tanked at a rugby game. Good start. 

Yeah, you have to wrap your arms. Just hitting with shoulder with no attempt to wrap is a foul. Fair play, given no armour/helmets etc. 

No, that's not a common score, you blew them out. You have to touch the ball down (which is why the "touchdown" is confusing, as no touching down.....hmph) in the endzone. 

Glad you enjoyed. It's a titanic sport, like football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I wanted to see a few big hits, but didn't get any

My understanding is because there is no forward pass, big hits like we're accustomed to seeing in the NFL don't happen with any real frequency. 

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Think we won like 50-7

Oh, did you suit up? :P

Worst day of the year at work so far. A pipe burst causing a lot of damage at a commercial property my company owns. Floor fans and dehumidifiers everywhere. After that a hot water line had a leak in it so now that has to be repaired and it's inside walls behind bathroom mirrors. Gonna be a bad thing to repair, gonna cost more to fix everything back to normal after it gets fixed. Then on top of it all we had a call for sleet here in the dc area and everyone went home early making my 30 min drive home turn into almost 2 hrs.

8 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Is this the new trend? Parties identifying possible celebrities that have pull with the everyman, adopting them as candidates, riding a hype train to an election, then using that person as a sock puppet while advancing their same tired agenda?

It’s getting pro bowl level of farcical & ridiculous.