What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, BLick12 said:

If you blocked me I'd actually have something to talk about in the best day ever thread.

You'll never have that satisfaction. I'll continue to read your crap, so there!

On 11/30/2017 at 2:54 PM, DontTazeMeBro said:

No real story. I just made a post a few weeks ago about how I destroyed a keychain flashlight I found in my car to see if there was a GPS chip in it because she called me and asked if I was in town and I thought it was weird she seemed to know I wasn’t at home 

Just dug this up to find the source of it earlier.

If someone was using something to track your car, it’s far more likely they have something that’s connected somewhere than just a random chalk keychain thing. Those wouldn’t exactly be reliable or have the ability to push information to anywhere that could get back to her. Most likely though would be she set up some sort of app on your phone to report to her your whereabouts, if she was tracking you.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I've got eight blocked. One never posted here after the move to the new site, so I guess I can remove him.

There's one of the eight. Not you, @BLick12.

Idk how a grown man could block another person lol. It's like a dude typing K. Just don't get it.

Rammys content is for dudes who just get it from the streets. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Just dug this up to find the source of it earlier.

If someone was using something to track your car, it’s far more likely they have something that’s connected somewhere than just a random chalk keychain thing. Those wouldn’t exactly be reliable or have the ability to push information to anywhere that could get back to her. Most likely though would be she set up some sort of app on your phone to report to her your whereabouts, if she was tracking you.

Well this phone’s going in the river

She hasn’t had access to my phone since I got a new one and doesn’t know my passcode. I’m pretty confident at this point I was just paranoid and if I’m being honest, a little self-important 

37 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Idk how a grown man could block another person lol. It's like a dude typing K. Just don't get it.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Wait wait wait 

Hypothetically if there was a tracking app on my old phone would it carry over to the new one like everything else? Would someone need my iCloud password to install it? And how would I find it if it was there?

Hypothetically

Hypothetically they would have wired right into your cars main frame since it has a higher power source that you wouldnt notice getting used. 

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

i only block dudes that are consistently posting up monotonous ****.. it's not like an "im offended" thing when the block gets assigned. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i only block dudes that are consistently posting up monotonous ****.. it's not like an "im offended" thing when the block gets assigned. 

It wasn’t aimed

towards you. You don’t have the macho Bravado high testerone I’ll fight you right now gene. You’re a lover not a fighter and I love you for that big bro. This is aimed at the dude with no acls. 

Ill drop a small rap.

My content so glorious 

itll have you say damm he’s so glorious. 

Edited by El ramster