What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

22 minutes ago, showtime said:

Haha.  I read a poem online and I kind of like the concept the guy went for, so I'm going to change all the scenarios and verbiage.  Then after words I'm going to plug my poem that I write into Google and make sure the poem I'm going to use doesn't come up haha.  I'll change the details to make it personal specifically to her and I as well.

The best gifts are always built on a good strong lie.

I like your style.

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Alright, fellas (and ladies), I want to do something extra special this Valentines day in addition to flowers and a date.  I want to write a really romantic poem, but I'm not that great with that type of stuff.  Sometimes it's hard for me to express the love I have for my girlfriend because it seems like "I love you and I care about you so much" isn't enough and too generic.  

I don't want to google a poem and copy and paste it, so I was thinking maybe in the worst case scenario that I would find a great obscure poem and change it up haha. 

It's a Valentine's Day poem not a term paper, she's not gonna check. 

That said, we could write this movie.

You're (Jason Segal) a high school English teacher, just getting by and you decide to propose. You're weird, eccentric friend (Abed from Community) volunteers to film it for you. Little did you know, the poem that you plagiarized when you recited it to your fiancee (Kristin Bell) goes viral, leading to thousands of views, and, ultimately, the fact that you plagiarized it getting out. 

*record scratch sound*

Now we're gonna find out what you're made of. You'll have to justify why you should keep your job to your racially-insensitive dean (Chevy Chase, and he didn't even know he was acting), you'll have to prove that your really love your fiancee by helping her realize her dream of boutique chocolate shops, and you'll have to deal with the bully of your high school class (Dave Franco) calling you a cheater.

Thinking You Stole My Heart.

EDIT: I'll also accept Adam Sandler as the dean. He's gotta be in this somewhere.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

12 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I've been dating someone for about two weeks now (terrible timing, I know) and she's been stressing with work and school so I wanted to get her a spa gift certificate...it ain't cheap and we've only been dating a couple of weeks...

Just found a great deal on Groupon...it's a clothing option spa, though...

35 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I've been dating someone for about two weeks now (terrible timing, I know) and she's been stressing with work and school so I wanted to get her a spa gift certificate...it ain't cheap and we've only been dating a couple of weeks...

make it a couples massage

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

When you meet a chick who doesn’t enjoy being pampered, let me know, I’m sure my wife will understand.

Seriously though, if you know she’ll like it and can afford it, what’s the hold up?

If that doesn’t sway you, just remember, it’s cheaper than a decent hooker.  So I hear... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, showtime said:

Alright, fellas (and ladies), I want to do something extra special this Valentines day in addition to flowers and a date.  I want to write a really romantic poem, but I'm not that great with that type of stuff.  Sometimes it's hard for me to express the love I have for my girlfriend because it seems like "I love you and I care about you so much" isn't enough and too generic.  

I don't want to google a poem and copy and paste it, so I was thinking maybe in the worst case scenario that I would find a great obscure poem and change it up haha. 

Just have the MoL write one for you.  We are experts.  @thelawoffices

For example: 

S is for Showtime, 

A very fine poster; 

If he'd learn how to rhyme, 

It would surely engross her;

But if he cannot,

No need to worry; 

The MoL lot,

Will spin something in a hurry. 

• Like 2