What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just nearly got in a fight with this guy who followed me to work because he thought I gave him the middle finger when I definitely didn’t. He was making threats saying he was gonna break my finger off. There was no conving the guy I didn’t give him the finger. Didn’t want to escalate things with this nut job and told him to get lost.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

what happened to the homies eye? i had an eyeless shih tzu back in the day. dog kinda sucked couldn't do tricks or anything really. 

His eyelashes were turned inward and caused issues. If you look at his other eye, you can see where they cut around that eye to prevent the same thing happening. He gets a lot of those eye booger things because of it, but other than that and a few depth perception issues, he’s got no ill effects.

Popeye is the best animal I’ve ever met. I’ve had some great dogs, have had family and friends with great animals, but Popeye is seriously the best. He’s a complete sweetheart, loves affection but isn’t needy, and is really smart. Doesn’t get into anything he isn’t supposed to, stays off the counters, and is just the best.

9 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Just nearly got in a fight with this guy who followed me to work because he thought I gave him the middle finger when I definitely didn’t. He was making threats saying he was gonna break my finger off. There was no conving the guy I didn’t give him the finger. Didn’t want to escalate things with this nut job and told him to get lost.

People are crazy when driving. Saw a video of a guy following some teenagers for 45 minutes until they stopped at a house and attacked them. Then got beat up and pulled a gun on the kids and accidentally shot it. Then left and came back and shot up the car.

also had a guy try to fight my brother in law because he asked him to move his truck which was blocking the boat launch and when my bil left to load his boat the guy told me “your friends lucky i didnt pull my gun and shoot him”

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Everyone wants their kid's name to be "special" and "unique" - to the point where the names are just embarrassing for everyone. 

The funny thing is, my kids have very traditional names, and they are almost the only ones in their grade at their school (approximately 60-65 kids in each grade) with their name.   Everybody else naming their kids things like Kade, Skylar, Xavier, Nash, Brock, Pierce, etc....

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The funny thing is, my kids have very traditional names, and they are almost the only ones in their grade at their school (approximately 60-65 kids in each grade) with their name.   Everybody else naming their kids things like Kade, Skylar, Xavier, Nash, Brock, Pierce, etc....

Same here. Everyone says our kids have great names and how there unique because everyone else has made up names.

1 hour ago, eagles101 said:

People are crazy when driving. Saw a video of a guy following some teenagers for 45 minutes until they stopped at a house and attacked them. Then got beat up and pulled a gun on the kids and accidentally shot it. Then left and came back and shot up the car.

also had a guy try to fight my brother in law because he asked him to move his truck which was blocking the boat launch and when my bil left to load his boat the guy told me “your friends lucky i didnt pull my gun and shoot him”

I don’t want this turn off topic, but this is precisely why I carry a gun every day.

There are folks who will take an insignificant oversight as an intentional slight and look to harm you for it.

Crazy azz people.

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

Lmao "I'm gonna break your finger off!" is one of the absolute weirdest threats I've ever heard of lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

You should see the list my girlfriend has on her phone for baby names. I laughed at every single one.