What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I pretty much only sleep during the day anymore. I work graveyards almost exclusively now, so day sleeping it is.

that makes sense. But just sleeping because it is enjoyable? nah, I try to sleep as little as possible. Seems like a waste. Also, I am not a good sleeper so if I'm tired during the day I try to wait and hope it helps me sleep better at night.

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that makes sense. But just sleeping because it is enjoyable? nah, I try to sleep as little as possible. Seems like a waste. Also, I am not a good sleeper so if I'm tired during the day I try to wait and hope it helps me sleep better at night.

Yeah I don't sleep a lot, maybe 4 hours a day. I'm tired a lot, but it makes those 4 hours even better lol.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

See, I usually don't take naps either because then I can't sleep at night, but my goodness a 20 minute power nap is the best thing since sliced bread, let me tell you. You don't need a 2 hour nap, those suck. A quick 20 minute-er and you're good to go.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not if you care about your health:

https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/tiredness-and-fatigue/Pages/lack-of-sleep-health-risks.aspx

I love sleeping. The best feeling in the world imo is going to sleep knowing you don't have to get out of bed until you want to do so.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Not if you care about your health:

https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/tiredness-and-fatigue/Pages/lack-of-sleep-health-risks.aspx

I love sleeping. The best feeling in the world imo is going to sleep knowing you don't have to get out of bed until you want to do so.

as little as possible meaning I don't feel it affecting me, so I get 5-6 hours of sleep a night. Less than that I feel it.

21 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The best feeling in the world imo is going to sleep knowing you don't have to get out of bed until you want to do so.

I have Wednesday and Thursday off of work this week, and I'm looking forward to this very thing. 

It's a grand feeling. I may even prep by getting in a nap tomorrow after I get home.

• Like 1

On Sunday I got a front end alignment and new front tires and front brakes on my car. They said that before the alignment my right tire was 1/8th inch to the left but after they finished it was correctly aligned, but my car is definitely pulling to the left still when I take my hands off the wheel, which I thought the alignment was supposed to fix. Could something else be causing this or do I need to go have them redo the alignment?

21 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

On Sunday I got a front end alignment and new front tires and front brakes on my car. They said that before the alignment my right tire was 1/8th inch to the left but after they finished it was correctly aligned, but my car is definitely pulling to the left still when I take my hands off the wheel, which I thought the alignment was supposed to fix. Could something else be causing this or do I need to go have them redo the alignment?

If you’re on the highway it’s common to pull to one side, left in the fast lane for example.

Roads typically aren’t flat, to avoid flooding and water pooling, so they are usually slightly higher in the middle. This will cause pulling to one side, even if your alignment is good.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

My car is all system go and it pulls slightly left or slightly right sometimes depending on the road, like above poster said. If it's super subtle don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. They said it could be the motor mount causing that