What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

™i'm thinking of changing my deo bc old spice swagger doesn't necessarily cut it with all of the physical activity i do and i got looking and found Right Guard ™

however you can not get Right Guard™ in australia unless you get it online probably imported 

as such, my question is as follows

how good is Right Guard™?, what flavours does Right Guard™ come in and which of those are the best...

and resultantly would you recommend Right Guard™?

shady slim has no legal relationship with Right Guard™ or any of its' subsidiaries copyright 2018

37 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

™i'm thinking of changing my deo bc old spice swagger doesn't necessarily cut it with all of the physical activity i do and i got looking and found Right Guard ™

however you can not get Right Guard™ in australia unless you get it online probably imported 

as such, my question is as follows

how good is Right Guard™?, what flavours does Right Guard™ come in and which of those are the best...

and resultantly would you recommend Right Guard™?

shady slim has no legal relationship with Right Guard™ or any of its' subsidiaries copyright 2018

If you’re in Australia wouldn’t you have Left Guard?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

ET almost got away with typing "casted" until somebody quoted him and I saw the quote.  You could say he almost escapeded ridicule. 

*Shrug*

Long day. I'm tired.